Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Makes a boddy cringe huh Dave .
    These are not gentle cuts in the Armed Forces, these are cuts that a Samurai Warrior would be proud of. When they said there would be a reduction in the Forces I didn't think they would decimate with such fury, and especially at a time when we are so fully committed around the World.
    Last edited by dave lukins; 16 Feb 11,, 16:06.

Comment

Huge article in the Medicine Hat local newspaper today,(Tuesday 15th) reassuring the local populace that it is "business as usual at BATUS" this year and the cuts have not effected training at all...................... if only they knew. 6 TRG Ex were slated, 3 so far are confirmed, the BG's slated for A'stan WILL get the full compliment of training.
      sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

From our harrier pilots - to our esteemed and wise politicions

LOOK VERY CLOSELY

Attached Files
        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Are you sure those are Harriers? They look to me a tad like F-4's.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            Are you sure those are Harriers? They look to me a tad like F-4's.
            Just get with the program for a change BR........ stop being so picky................
            sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Yellowbelly's not around, I'm feeling the urge to abuse my mod powers. Tigger, you volunteering for the position?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Yellowbelly's not around, I'm feeling the urge to abuse my mod powers. Tigger, you volunteering for the position?
                LOL if thats a threat BR do what you will ................thought you had a sense of humour.........met many abusers of positions ..have a nice day
                sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Ah, Tigger, you're lucky I'm a nice guy.

Plus, I'm scared shitless of Julie

Comment

Ah, Tigger, you're lucky I'm a nice guy.

Plus, I'm scared shitless of Julie
                    Funny ;) I was thinking exactly the same thing BR.........not the Julie part I dont know her...................... again have a nice day
                    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                      LOOK VERY CLOSELY

[ATTACH]24363[/ATTACH]

Comment

Apparently Wayne the WO2 in A/G is Willie Betts , ex C/Sqd 1RTR ,WARRA BUMMER .

Comment

Anyone here ever watch the movie Up in the Air starring George Clooney?
                          Everybody sing this song, DooDah, DooDah

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                            Apparently Wayne the WO2 in A/G is Willie Betts , ex C/Sqd 1RTR ,WARRA BUMMER .
                            'C'Sqn ...not surprised then............Only joking. Willie is a good lad and I'm sure he will do well in civvie street when the Army kick him out. There is plenty of room under the bridges of London, at least until they kick them out before the Olympics start. Failing that there is of course plenty of places for the feral squaddie in Her Majesties Hotels..Wandsworth..Brixton and Belmarch and not forgetting of course for the Ladies there is always Holloway. Lovely this time of year so I'm told. Now if he'd have been 'A' Sqn...that's another story.

Comment

Some professional rivalry there, perhaps?

It makes sense, though, our Battalion had 3 companies: A for trainin/reserves, B company was the one I was in (and was awesome, by the way) and C company sucked balls

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                                'C'Sqn ...not surprised then............Only joking. Willie is a good lad and I'm sure he will do well in civvie street when the Army kick him out. There is plenty of room under the bridges of London, at least until they kick them out before the Olympics start. Failing that there is of course plenty of places for the feral squaddie in Her Majesties Hotels..Wandsworth..Brixton and Belmarch and not forgetting of course for the Ladies there is always Holloway. Lovely this time of year so I'm told. Now if he'd have been 'A' Sqn...that's another story.

B

Comment

Working...
                                X