The 12 Most Profitable International Crimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 12 Most Profitable International Crimes

I found this interesting article on the main page of AOL.

It goes over about a dozen international crimes and their various source and receiving nations considered the most profitable. Covering such areas like drug trafficking and human smuggling.

Here is the article,

Enjoy, as I found it quite interesting.

The 12 Most Profitable International Crimes - 24/7 Wall St.
    Last edited by Kevin Brown; 14 Feb 11,, 00:42.

Nice one mate! Good read.

Comment

Originally posted by Devonte
      I have read the whole article and it is very interesting.But how can a person be involved in these illegal activities.But the money involved in these crimes so high that it can even finance the whole underdeveloped country.
      You do just like American bootleggers did to become millionaires - you buy off the cops.

Comment

The author missed credit default swaps, which dwarf all the others combined. Good article though.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information... That illegal person captured by government...! How he do like this... He is such a great criminal that doing internationally crime without any afraid... We should take a serious action for this..

Comment

The author missed credit default swaps, which dwarf all the others combined. Good article though.
            You sir. The irony of a website with the word Wall St. in it talking about crimes.
            "Who says organization, says oligarchy"

Comment

Thought maritime security issues would be there too
              sigpic

Comment

Illicit fishing as a Top 12 was news to me. Interesting article.

Comment

Working...
                X