WAB Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAB Down

Did anybody else not have WAB for six hours or so?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Let's say it was unexpected, hope things are ok.

Comment

I had just posted something that needed correcting, and I couldn't get in to fix it - it was frustrating, hope nobody noticed (had a date wrong in the naval section)
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

This was due to a DoS attack which was filtered out. Unfortunately WAB is very prone to attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          Did anybody else not have WAB for six hours or so?
          Do you need resuscitated? A doctor perhaps?

Comment

hey eric,

long time no see. you've been posting less, busy lately? :)
            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Btwn the snowstorms and keeping up with three hotels and trying to make some money clearing snow AND doing HVAC repair and installs on the side, yep...I've been busy.;)

Comment

don't envy ya buddy! i've always been meaning to ask, how did an ol' sniper like you get into the hotel business?
                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                X