No announcement yet.

Best Cover Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iīve posted this once in music thread, but this is just so well done, with good humor and with respect

If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

S2,

You have excellent taste, sir.
      Trust me?
      I'm an economist!

Comment

Ville,

I just HAD to laugh again.

THAT is an amazing cover of SMOKE ON THE WATER.:wors::Dancing-Banana:
        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

thanks Steve, itīs really brilliant, isnīt it?

Comment

Bang Bang

Nancy's version was pretty obscure until Kill Bill came out. Now many artist attribute the song to her when they cover it.

The original by Cher

Nancy Sinatra

Comment

The Flying Burrito Brothers

Wild Horses-

Story is that Keith Richard wrote this for the Burittos and Gram Parsons. As good as the Stones version is, IMHO this is best.

Another great cover, The Bee Gees To Love Somebody-

"This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

NOT the best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                  NOT the best!!!

If it's NOT the best, and it most clearly isn't, why did you post it?!?! Can you not read, man?!
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                    If it's NOT the best, and it most clearly isn't, why did you post it?!?! Can you not read, man?!
                    Naw...I was drinkin and surfin YT when I stumbled across it. I dunno...maybe I should make a worst cover ever thread. Man that would be a long one huh?

Maybe some of gunnuts' thread jacking talents are rubbing off on me.

Comment

gunnut's sneaking over the net and imposing you now. new talents he developed while missed (allegedly playing wot, pfff)
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Well, some of snipe's red neckness (is that a word?) rubbed off on gunnut.

gunnur might as well let some of his ability to hijack threads rub off on snipe....

Comment

Originally posted by BD1 View Post
                          iīve posted this once in music thread, but this is just so well done, with good humor and with respect

I'll see your japanese Smoke and raise you a Korean Stairway to heaven

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            Well, some of snipe's red neckness (is that a word?) rubbed off on gunnut.

gunnur might as well let some of his ability to hijack threads rub off on snipe....
                            Well first off, it's "redneckiness" and I'm tellin ya', gunnut could live here and fit right in on his own. I don't think I taught him much more about being redneck than he already knew. As for thread jacking, he's still the king. I LMAO everytime he throws out an over the top response and just lets others walk right into it. Keeps things interesting here, especially when the fish bites the hook.:wors:

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                              I'll see your japanese Smoke and raise you a Korean Stairway to heaven
                              awesome. and it broke a howling spree of a 5 month boy, who is quiet and listening on my lap.

so i reply with this awesome cover. i think iīve posted it before, but itīs pure win

Comment

I'll see your Ukrainian "Highway to Hell" and raise you a nerd and his Kazookeylele performing "The Final Countdown":

Especially impressive is how he provides his own echo in the second verse, and consistently looks for the correct notes but can't quite find them...
                                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                                X