Best Cover Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Black Crowes & Jimmy Page Do Zeppelin

It's my humble opinion that the Black Crowes might be the best cover band out there. Zeppelin is just a small sampling of their performance repetoire but, boy do they kick some SERIOUS azz here with Mr. Page-

In My Time Of Dying-

Steve Gorman just KILLS it on drums. Amazingly so.

What Is And What Should Never Be-

Your Time Is Gonna Come, first song on the first album, done here in New York-

Last edited by S2; 24 Jan 12,, 04:24.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

:red:
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Almost anything Blues Brothers is awesome
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          Almost anything Blues Brothers is awesome
          I can agree with that and add Everything Mancini is awesome :)
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Because I'm evil :insane:

Comment

today´s special

If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

GunGrape Reply

That fat, little no-talent pig sends me longing for K-Pop. At least no pretension about their audience or purpose. Miley though? Keepin' it real, man with the heavy-duty covers.

Can I have my four minutes back so I can watch another go-around of Bohemian Rhapsody?
                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

thanks to daylight saving time, i have an hour to spare, so 6 minutes are on your way!
                  If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

"...i have an hour to spare, so 6 minutes are on your way!"

So noted and received. FREDDY THE DRUNK it is. YIPPEE!!!

Comment

• Evil, pure evil.....

Insert evil maniakal laughter here, :):):)

Comment

• Alice in Chains and Gretchen Wilson Cover Barracuda by Heart. I don't know who she is but wow can she sing. Epic cover.

Comment

• She's a pretty notable country singer. No relation to the Wilson sisters of HEART, you may have noticed Nancy playing guitar on that cover. Super-duper cover. Letter and note perfect.

Comment

• I won't judge who's the best here though obviously Depeche Mode did a slap up version to start with

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Well since others are doing their "Ode to Pulp Fiction" on another thread, How about this.

The original, Misirlou, then a remake by the Black eye peas with words. Pump it

Comment

• Look at little Sister

Hank Ballards original

SRV cover

Comment

Working...
                                X