No announcement yet.

ASELPOD to become operational mid-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incidentally, that Turkish JDAM will be certified on F-35 when Turkey gets the jet. Remember when I said these things are sorted out in SDD? That's part of what Turkey was paying for- to have a say in those decisions.
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by highsea View Post
      Incidentally, that Turkish JDAM will be certified on F-35 when Turkey gets the jet. Remember when I said these things are sorted out in SDD? That's part of what Turkey was paying for- to have a say in those decisions.
      Highsea, this is new news to me...do you have any sources for this that I can refer to?

Comment

The file is too large to post, so I'll tell you what it says. It's from a SAGE HGK product sheet.

"New Frontiers: JSF

To be upgraded with UAI interfaces, HGK has been added to JSF inventory as part of Block-4 weapon integration and certification list."
        "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Working...
        X