Hello,I'm a new guy of this forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,I'm a new guy of this forum!

Hello everybody.I'm a new guy of this forum.I'm a chinese,and i lived in Qingdao of china.In the old time,Qingdao also could be written to "tsingtao".For example:tsingtao beer.I think that most foreigner had ever drinked this kind of beer.
    I like military knowledge.And i want to make friend with everybody.No matter if you like military knowledge.Otherwise,I want to improve my english level through to communicate with others.Because a foreign language likes a key,it could open a shining door to a brand-new world.
    :)

Welcome ericwang552, glad to have you with us
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
      Welcome ericwang552, glad to have you with us
      My friend had a warship model Wisconsin.

Comment

Welcome, mate!
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by ericwang552 View Post
          And i want to make friend with everybody.
          Well are you ever on a hiding to nothing. Welcome aboard :)
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Welcome eric to WAB. I am sure you will find friends here, uh, especially the ones interested in that new beer.

Comment

Welcome , i love your name Eric ,, send beer .

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                Welcome eric to WAB. I am sure you will find friends here, uh, especially the ones interested in that new beer.
                Dear julie

I'm very proud to tell you that Tsingtao beer is not new beer.It had been drunk since 1903.:)

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  Welcome , i love your name Eric ,, send beer .

Dear Tankie

cheers!

Comment

Ni Hao Qingdao, very nice that you are trying to learn English, hope that works out well for you, i am thinking of learning a Chinese language, any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by kuku View Post
                      Ni Hao Qingdao, very nice that you are trying to learn English, hope that works out well for you, i am thinking of learning a Chinese language, any suggestions?
                      Dear kuku

I'm very glad to meet a person who is from Gandhi's motherland.AND my hotmail is
                      [email protected]

Comment

Welcome to the WAB Ericwang. Just last night I had a bottle of Tsingtao beer at a restaurant and very good it was.

欢迎

Comment

Originally posted by ericwang552 View Post
                          Dear kuku

I'm very glad to meet a person who is from Gandhi's motherland.AND my hotmail is
                          [email protected]
                          No man, i am about as different from a Gujarati as possible, with very pronounced Mongol features, and truth be told every time someone mentions Gandhi i am reminded of his experiments with truth, LoL this might sound confusing to you, do not worry plenty of time to talk about these things, welcome for now, may your time here be happy and useful.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                            Welcome to the WAB Ericwang. Just last night I had a bottle of Tsingtao beer at a restaurant and very good it was.

欢迎
                            Dear dave lukins

Comment

FYI my chinese word of the day is
                              文化wénhuà civilization; culture; education, hope that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X