Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kuku View Post
    FYI my chinese word of the day is
    文化wénhuà civilization; culture; education, hope that makes sense.
    Maybe you can often listen china broadcast ,I think that will be better for you to learn chinese

Comment

Originally posted by kuku View Post
      No man, i am about as different from a Gujarati as possible, with very pronounced Mongol features, and truth be told every time someone mentions Gandhi i am reminded of his experiments with truth
      kuku looks like this guy

Welcome to WAB Eric Wang :)

Comment

Originally posted by ericwang552 View Post
        Dear julie

I'm very proud to tell you that Tsingtao beer is not new beer.It had been drunk since 1903.:)
        It will be flat by now then ................ welcome, enjoy
        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Good to have you around.

Welcome.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by ericwang552 View Post
            Hello everybody.I'm a new guy of this forum.I'm a chinese,and i lived in Qingdao of china.In the old time,Qingdao also could be written to "tsingtao".For example:tsingtao beer.I think that most foreigner had ever drinked this kind of beer.
            I like military knowledge.And i want to make friend with everybody.No matter if you like military knowledge.Otherwise,I want to improve my english level through to communicate with others.Because a foreign language likes a key,it could open a shining door to a brand-new world.
            :)
            Definitely had Tsingtao, but I'll stick to my German-American pilsners. It is available in most Chinese restaurants in America.

I kind of wonder if Tsingtao was a German brewery from back 100 or so years ago. Could have been some man named Friedrich Klausratter from Bavaria who wanted a taste of home in an alien world. ;)

At any rate, welcome aboard. :)
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                Definitely had Tsingtao, but I'll stick to my German-American pilsners. It is available in most Chinese restaurants in America.

I kind of wonder if Tsingtao was a German brewery from back 100 or so years ago. Could have been some man named Friedrich Klausratter from Bavaria who wanted a taste of home in an alien world. ;)

At any rate, welcome aboard. :)

Dear ironduke

Your history story about tsingtao beer is true.Since hundred years ago till nowadays,not only the beer,but also a lot of technology of china were learned from the Occident.For example,Haier electric which is learned from germany,and zhi-9 helicopter is learned from French SA365.
                To learn from the Occident is a pity and must thing,because china backward in technique long times at latest generation.History speaking, most technologies of feudalism time's china are better than the western countries for many years.But when the world began to join the capitalism-industrialisation-civilization-club against time,the Qing dynasty emperors of china are still as stubborn as a mule. They wanted to continue the feudalism society.So china behind the times. And accordingly china lacked enough technique accumulation.But in nowadays, china must develop fast,and must use decades to catch the road which the Occident ran several centuries.Otherwise,in this world ,if a country which cannot even product beer will mean what?Maybe this country will be very tragedy.So when we research by ourselves,we must learn at the same time.Because we are already late,if ererything depend on ourself,we can't follow the steps of the times quickly.It is lucky that you can see,now,the spaceship of china could fly around the moon.

Otherwise,dear ironduke,is the famous Arlington National Cemetery just right in Arlington,virginia?And could you tell me the warship picture which you used is what grade,what name,and belongs what country?

TKS

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  Welcome , i love your name Eric ,, send beer .
                  Dear Tankie

Is your picture from a movie-----<Kelly's Heroes>.That person is a tank soldier.

Comment

EricWang552 Reply

Welcome to the WAB and WABBITville.

We're all friendly here except when we're not. You'll enjoy us, I'm sure, and learn a lot as we will also from you.

"I kind of wonder if Tsingtao was a German brewery from back 100 or so years ago."

Ironduke,

My understanding is that Tsingtao was a German coaling station from the Imperial days. Sailors needed some brewski and it's a quite good lager.
                    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Working...
                    X