Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be a Billionaire?

Want to be a billionaire?.....go to Zimbabwe

In Zimbabwe , all the peoples having a lot of money but they're poor....

WHY ??
    500 million note, just printed in May 2008.....everybody can have it

Everybody is Billionaire. ........

Young kid....already become millionaire

To buy food in plastic packet...... you have to spend at least 10 million..... ......why is the rate so much??

To buy vegetables.. ...5 million

To buy eggs........ 6000 million

To buy chicken..... how many million ?

If you want to eat in restaurant, please prepare the money....... ..

After eating, have to drink....... .......

How bad is inflation in Zimbabwe?
    Well, consider this: at a supermarket near the center of this tatterdemalion capital, toilet paper costs Z$417.
    No, not per roll. Four hundred seventeen Zimbabwean dollars is the value of a single two-ply sheet. A roll costs Z$145,750. For untold numbers of Zimbabweans, toilet paper — and bread, margarine, meat, even the once morning cup of tea — have become unimaginable luxuries for the Zimbabweans. All are casualties of the hyperinflation that is roaring towards northwards, a rate usually seen only in war zones

What is the Inflation rate in Zimbabwe???

According to BBC "The rate of inflation in Zimbabwe jumped to just over 11,250,000% in June 2008. However, experts believe the actual rate of inflation may be much higher.

I remember years ago Howard Stern had a segment on his radio show called "who wants to be a Turkish millionaire." Just answer the question correctly and you can win 1 million Turkish liras. One caller asked how much exactly that was. Howard said "I don't know, but I have the note in my hand."
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Dude, the Zim Dollar no longer exists. They use USD or South African Rands.

A friend of mine has a 100 Trillion Zim dollar bill:

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
        Dude, the Zim Dollar no longer exists. They use USD or South African Rands.

A friend of mine has a 100 Trillion Zim dollar bill:

Yep! Its old news now. As of this month i think inflation is 3.2%, better than some western economies ... ... ... thanks to the mighty green buck!

Comment

Working...
        X