Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarek Morgen: Civilian Administrator, Parihaka: Civilian Moderator

Fellow Members,

Tarek Morgen has been promoted to the position of Civilian Administrator. He has a very high aptitude, and is committed to learning the task of forum administration and community management.

Parihaka has retired from the position of Civilian Moderator. With new career responsibilities, he has a need to manage his time more efficiently, and thus has volunteered for the role of moderator to be able to accommodate his career advancement.

I thank Parihaka for his never-wavering loyalty to the World Affairs Board, his commitment to the management, and for performing as a steady hand at the tiller during a somewhat troubled time for the forum. He is committed to remaining a full member of the staff at this time, and given his responsibilities, the position of moderator is very appropriate.

Parihaka and myself, among other members of the staff, no doubt, will be mentoring Tarek Morgen in the tasks needed to become a skilled administrator and community organizer. I have no doubts that Tarek Morgen will succeed in this task, as he is a quick study and has a short learning curve, and given his dedication, will surely show himself worthy of the office.

Regards, Ironduke
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Congratulations Tarek :)
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Congratulations Tarek, well deserved and good luck.............. Pari a job well done, glad you will still be around and congrats on your new position at work.
      sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Congrats Tarek !! :banana:

Comment

herzliche glückswunsche Tarek and good to hear that Pari will still be around - he´s been quite under the radar lately
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Go, Tarek!
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Congratulations Tarek
              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Thanks for the congratulations.

Matt and the rest of the staff wanted someone who is responsible, experienced and capable. After those people all declined for various reasons and no one else was left they picked me.

Comment

Working...
                X