Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All asian nations (including russia and middle east) vs. US and the european nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All asian nations (including russia and middle east) vs. US and the european nations

Who do you think would win?
    Remember, the enemy gate is down- Andrew šEnderš Wiggin

The cockroaches.

-dale

Comment

A spam/flood question here...
      anyway...let us think a little...would be there NBC involved? In this case - nobody, after that Earth would be another Mars type planet... Without NBC - tough question...but I think and I HOPE that Western countries would win. A big part would be played by USA military power and there's no doubt about other European unit's /equipment qualities. Almost everything that Asian, Arab nations drive/fly/man and etc. are usually hmm poorer versions of original equipment used by West/Russia.
      And BTW I'm absolutely sure, that Japan would coalitte(??) with US&Allies, Russia is rather EUROPEAN country, despite it's huge land's in Asian part, but most of people live in European part. So it comes to USA, Russia, Japan, Europe vs. Arab, Asian's..I believe it would be more like Operation Desert Storm II
      And what I want to believe, human-kind will never try this in practise...

Comment

The Asians would kick American/European butts because where does most of the fuel that europe and america use come from? -Middle East. So there would be a huge fuel problem for the west.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny555Biotch
          The Asians would kick American/European butts because where does most of the fuel that europe and america use come from? -Middle East. So there would be a huge fuel problem for the west.
          Hard to pump fuel from a glass crater, genius.

-dale

Comment

That's the most widely spread myth out there. The US does not get the majority of it's oil from the middle east, we get roughly 10% of it from the Middle East. We get the vast majority of it from North America (US, Canada, and Mexico) which accounts for over 70% of our oil. Not to mention the fact that the tar pits in Canada and the United States hold more oil, then all the normal sources of oil combined, which for an initially higher price could be extracted.

Comment

Could the west occupy all of Asia, no...

Could Asia take over the west, no....
              To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Locke
                Who do you think would win?
                New Zealand, we'd have what's left of the world and colonize Antartica...
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
                  That's the most widely spread myth out there. The US does not get the majority of it's oil from the middle east, we get roughly 10% of it from the Middle East. We get the vast majority of it from North America (US, Canada, and Mexico) which accounts for over 70% of our oil. Not to mention the fact that the tar pits in Canada and the United States hold more oil, then all the normal sources of oil combined, which for an initially higher price could be extracted.
                  Hm, maybe my info is outdated or it's wrong, but I believe I heard somewhere that you guys are like reserving your oil,so that's why importing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny555Biotch
                    i think that if the united states could pull of a massive invasion with everything they have along with its allies they can put a quick end to that war.Once one massive army is in place they could just simply roll over any opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by WeeGiZ
                      ...so that's why importing it.
                      It may be because it's cheaper today.
                      But I seem to recall that it was only after the OPEC inspired price hike in the '70's, that it became profitiable to utilize the North Sea reserves, the same might be true here.
                      Or, it may simply be a case of using up what is available outside your own borderes, and saving your own reserves for a rainy day.
                      When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Originally posted by latinoppimp
                        i think that if the united states could pull of a massive invasion with everything they have along with its allies they can put a quick end to that war.Once one massive army is in place they could just simply roll over any opposition.
                        Asian countries are huge in population, and most of the nations have pretty big, organized and well trained military. So there is no quick nd to the war unless nukes are involved.
                        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                          Asian countries are huge in population, and most of the nations have pretty big, organized and well trained military. So there is no quick nd to the war unless nukes are involved.
                          Big? Yes, kinda of Chinese infantry, armed with POOR copies of AK's..
                          Organized? Well trained? >
                          Israelis alone kicked asses to these "big, organized and well trained military" everytime they decided they are enaugh "big, organized and well trained military" to mess around with their little hatted neighbour

Comment

yeah, try kicking around Indian, Pakistani, chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian armies...LOL...
                            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay

Thers no way that they could stand a massive over whelming invasion of us and british tanks.Not to mention the air power of all the united states nuclear aircraft carriers.If all else fails then the united states would resort to its boomers and mount a massive nuclear strike no theres no way they can wistand that.

Comment

Working...
                              X