Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All asian nations (including russia and middle east) vs. US and the european nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonny555Biotch
    I do agree that the British were hugely outnumbered when they took over India. But the indians did not have guns as the British did. Nor were they that organized. But today it is a different situation. ;)
    Suggest you have a look at the first anglo sikh war
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny555Biotch
      I do agree that the British were hugely outnumbered when they took over India. But the indians did not have guns as the British did. Nor were they that organized. But today it is a different situation. ;)
      From what I have seen in my world history class, the Indians DID have guns. I dont know why people assume them to be wild naked people with bows and arrows, because they weren't. The only reason the English controlled all of India within the 1900's was because India was divided in to thousands of warring tribes and kingdoms. Yes, the British did have advanced weapons but by no means were the Indians primitive. The British were also severely PWNED in several Indian battles, I believe.

Comment

Of all the many hypothetical conflicts discussed on this forum, this is without doubt the most outlandish and stupid. There is no way, at all, that anyone could know how such a war would work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
          Sure Sir, but still the west cannot destroy thr Army strcuture all over Asia. It can only fight one at a time. so the combined war as said in this topic will not really take place.America and west lack the resources to attack Asia all together.
          The West doesn't need to. The LOCs to specific battlefields cannot handle all the armies in Asia. Thus, all the West needs to do is to destroy those armies that the LOC can handle. The other armies remain fixed and therefore, irrevelent.

Comment

Of all the many hypothetical conflicts discussed on this forum, this is without doubt the most outlandish and stupid. There is no way, at all, that anyone could know how such a war would work out.
            Gotta agree. There are a lot of Asian nation more at each others throats then at the wests throat. No sort of military union in Asia is around. Most of Asia's weapons come from the USA, UK and France... I could go on...
            To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Working...
            X