Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albany Rifles: The Historian

Fellow Members,

I have tendered the offer of Reserve Moderator to Albany Rifles. His primary responsibility will be moderating the entirety of the History of International Relations & Conflict category, which is under my personal administration.

His secondary responsibilities will be filling in as a Military Moderator or Defense Moderator on a volunteer basis per the request of a relevant Administrator.

Please welcome Buck to the staff. I'm confident that he is extremely well-suited to the task at hand.

Regards, Ironduke
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Congratulations Albany Rifles, with each of this new mods we are one step closer to World Domination

Comment

Superb.:)
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

very good choice, congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Buck. Nice to finally have someone with the right qualifications moderating on WAB. ;)
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

with each of this new mods we are one step closer to World Domination

isn't that ,what we do every night Brain ? ;)

CONGRATULATIONS ALBANY :)
            J'ai en marre.

Comment

Good on ya, mate! Congrats!
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Thanks all.

First step, the WEB, next step TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

BWOOOOHAHAHAHAHAH!
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

Congrats......well deserved nay very well deserved, no extremely well deserved ....................... bah good job Buck
                  Last edited by T_igger_cs_30; 04 Jan 11,, 15:53.
                  sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Congrat's Buck,
                    Wow a lot of big changes are going on here, all good
                    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

You know. I think it is time for WABBITs to shake in fear ... or is it laughter?

Comment

congrats, AR! your plans for world dominion are probably more realistic than Tareks, at least you´ve got several troops of minions - Cub Minions, Eagle Minions etc.
                        If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                          Congratulations Albany Rifles, with each of this new mods we are one step closer to World Domination
                          You are getting to be a bad influence with that World Domination stuff...

Congrats AR !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                            You are getting to be a bad influence with that World Domination stuff...

Congrats AR !!!
                            Ah come on, you had to know what you were getting into when you made me a mod, afterall:

1. I am German
                            2. I have the BRAIN as my avatar

Not long, and I will have us all operate out of a secret base hidden in an old vocano!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                              Ah come on, you had to know what you were getting into when you made me a mod, afterall:

1. I am German
                              2. I have the BRAIN as my avatar

Not long, and I will have us all operate out of a secret base hidden in an old vocano!
                              and everybody will complain, with words Kraut and the Smell together in one sentence. you do know how these old volcanoes smell?
                              If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Working...
                              X