Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S-2: Tier 1 operator

Fellow Members of WAB,

Please take the time to welcome Steve (S-2) into the fold as Global Moderator - Military Professional Command.

His primary responsibilities will include the Military Affairs & Equipment Discussion category, and his second responsibilities will include the International Defense & Geopolitics category.

Steve possesses many if not most of the best qualities necessary to function in this role, and with years of observation on his intellect and interactions with others, and what I know of his experience and background, I sure am damn glad to have him on board.

So, please welcome Steve, the newest WAB Tier 1 Operator.

-Ironduke
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Congrats! Whole bunch of fine folks getting promoted, and a whole bunch of old friends have returned to the fold.

WAB seems to be getting off to a pretty good start for the new year
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Congrats

Well done old boy,............well deserved
      sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

congrats mate!
        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.

(if not me, someone else would have posted it)

Comment

Congratulations! We are in good hands.
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Congrats S-2.

Comment

Thanks gents. I think my first act will be to ban all of you...:banana:
                "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Congratulations S-2!

I am excited about the future of the WAB with you and Zraver on the staff, I think it will be better than ever and it was fine already.
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                    Lots to learn . A moderator can't ban another moderator

Congrats!
                    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Steve,

I would have at least thought you put up a much of a fight as I did. It took them over 2 years to get me to agree to join the MP program and then, they offerred me the mod ship of the military forums. I realized I was hooked and gave in.

Comment

Congrats Steve!!
                        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Good luck with that.

Congratulations Steve. :cheers:

Comment

I knew you were a good choice
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Congratulation Steve and Zraver!!!

Both of you were anyways involved in keeping the forum educated and fine tuned. Now Sir, you have this additional responsibility to grab the hammer, to keep the place civil. Great selection Matt. The forum indeed required some young and fresh blood. ;)

Hope he who isn't is not reading this.
                              sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Working...
                              X