Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand-new, centuries old conspiracy -- from the Left!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand-new, centuries old conspiracy -- from the Left!

Anybody seen this or discussed this one here before?

The "Family" - Who Really Is Behind This Secret Organization?

Anti-Gay Atmosphere Permeates Uganda : NPR
    Lively is a member of the Family
    Frankly, seems to me the folks living in that Family house have proven themselves morally bankrupt. You don't need to believe in conspiracy theories to be against groupsw connected to promoting genocide.
    Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
    ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Frankly, seems to me the folks living in that Family house have proven themselves morally bankrupt. You don't need to believe in conspiracy theories to be against groupsw connected to promoting genocide.
      Not promoting genocide. An outrageous punishment for immoral behavior, but Uganda is not reinventing the wheel nor passing a law which is not in use in other nations.
      To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

I figuired if it was genocide when Hitler killed people for being gay it was genocide if Ugandians did it. Regardless, the family is intimately associated with a repugnant law.
        ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

I figuired if it was genocide when Hitler killed people for being gay it was genocide if Ugandians did it. Regardless, the family is intimately associated with a repugnant law.
          Hitler killed millions of people, sorry had he only killed Germany's gays it wouldn't be quite the same. Removing moral judgments Uganda is passing a law similar to those in use in other third world nations (or were in use in the West a few centuries ago). Very stupid for those guys to get involved with it though.
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

•Iran
            •Mauritania
            •Saudi-Arabia
            •Sudan
            •United Arab Emirates
            •Yemen
            •Nigeria
            Are the nations with it only being in the 12 sharia provinces in Nigeria. As I said anyone involved with this group is by extension involved with uganda's laws and hardly qualifies as a christian though they may profess a faith in the ressurection. I don't need a centuries old conspiracy to think the group is anti american and anti western values.
            ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Are the nations with it only being in the 12 sharia provinces in Nigeria. As I said anyone involved with this group is by extension involved with uganda's laws I don't need a centuries old conspiracy to think the group is anti american and anti western values.
              Point is, right or very wrong, the wheel was not being reinvented and this isn't genocide. Other third world nations just throw the people in jail.

and hardly qualifies as a christian though they may profess a faith in the ressurection.
              If pushed I'm sure they could cite plenty of verses supporting killing gays.

Comment

More recently, after meetings between members of Sri Lanka's own prayer breakfast and Congressional representatives of the Family, the small, Southeast Asian country received more than $50 million in military aid between 2004-2007. In the previous three years, from 2000 to 2003, it only received a fifth of that amount, and in 2008, Sri Lanka was accused of "intentionally and repeatedly" wantonly shelling civilians, hospitals and humanitarian operations with weapons that, it is likely, came from American military aid.
                I wonder if this had anything to do with increasing Chinese interest in Sri Lanka or not :)

Comment

Another dark stain on the tapestry of man's religions, added to so many others... People blaming God for their own self serving actions.
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

OK folks, thanks for reading the article and providing feedback.

However, what is being touted in the author's books is a centuries old conspiracy not unlike the dreaded Illuminati.

Since anyone who takes the Illuminati seriously today, or rejects the gummint narratives on, say, the demise of JFK/MLK/RFK, 9/11 or the origins of the sitting US president (to name just a few of the usually suspect events) gets labeled as a lunatic or worse, my real interest in posting this thread in this forum with its diverse membership is to see if anyone else has ever heard of this group, either through the works of the author or from other sources.

What say you?

All the best --

Comment

Originally posted by AAAO View Post
                      OK folks, thanks for reading the article and providing feedback.

However, what is being touted in the author's books is a centuries old conspiracy not unlike the dreaded Illuminati.

Since anyone who takes the Illuminati seriously today, or rejects the gummint narratives on, say, the demise of JFK/MLK/RFK, 9/11 or the origins of the sitting US president (to name just a few of the usually suspect events) gets labeled as a lunatic or worse, my real interest in posting this thread in this forum with its diverse membership is to see if anyone else has ever heard of this group, either through the works of the author or from other sources.

What say you?

All the best --
                      Nah more like a 35 yr old conspiracy
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fel...ShowingFaith-5
                      Whwn you maintain a secret society it tends to lend itself to conspiracy as well as conspiracy therios. I chuckle at the Freemason conspiracy theories today but in the early 19th century they had some degree of merit in the USA. Groups that act in the dark tend to not act in the public interest do they? If not why a need for super secrecy?
                      Last edited by Roosveltrepub; 02 Jan 11,, 23:07.
                      ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Thanks. A number of useful links there.

All the best --

Comment

Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
                          •Iran
                          •Mauritania
                          •Saudi-Arabia
                          •Sudan
                          •United Arab Emirates
                          •Yemen
                          •Nigeria
                          Are the nations with it only being in the 12 sharia provinces in Nigeria. As I said anyone involved with this group is by extension involved with uganda's laws and hardly qualifies as a christian though they may profess a faith in the ressurection. I don't need a centuries old conspiracy to think the group is anti american and anti western values.
                          What do these nations have in common?
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

They do not have homosexuals crying for extra rights so they can marry?
                            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
                              Point is, right or very wrong, the wheel was not being reinvented and this isn't genocide. Other third world nations just throw the people in jail.

If pushed I'm sure they could cite plenty of verses supporting killing gays.
                              as well as slavery
                              ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                              X