Invasion Soundtrack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What song would you have blaring from your tank
    I am no military type but if invasion music is to be played louder than a tank it really should be Slayer.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      ...and Just for Whiskey.

Excellent choice.
      I am not sure if you would scare them more with Ride of the Valkyries or with the sound of ukuleles
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
        Plagiarism:
        Yeah but Terran empire just glossed over the name of the song (and not even the full title) and no bolded letters so I missed it.

Comment

Sure, blame the guy that's no longer around for your lack of ability to read
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Sure, blame the guy that's no longer around for your lack of ability to read
            Well.....Yeah!

I learned my lesson the hard way. Not gonna blame Pari, the Colonel, AR or the Gunny on this one.

I feel like a lone Roman soldier going up against those MEUs.... :red:

Comment

Hmmmm. If it was in the desert it would have to be

In a city it would have to be

anywhere else would have to be

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

^Oh, those are great.

The opposing forces be quacking in their boots or will die laughing.
                Last edited by YellowFever; 23 Jan 12,, 01:51.

Comment

^Oh, those are great.

The opposing forces be quacking in their boots or will die laughing.
                  Peasant.
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Thunderstruck AC/DC

Nuff Said
                    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Highway to Hell -or any AC/DC

Rock the Casbah - The Clash

Frankenstein - Edgar Winter

Cult of Personality - Living Color

Stranglehold - Ted Nugent

Thats what was always on my mix tape.

Comment

Gunny, the question is not what rocking music will be playing in your tank on the ICS, (I managed to jury rig a busted helmet's comms cable into a direct plug for my mp3 player), but rather what is going to be playing at full volume outside your tank as you roll in on an enemy's capital.
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Gunny, the question is not what rocking music will be playing in your tank on the ICS, (I managed to jury rig a busted helmet's comms cable into a direct plug for my mp3 player), but rather what is going to be playing at full volume outside your tank as you roll in on an enemy's capital.
                          Personally, they can play 90% of the music presented here and wont have any effect on me. Heck, even BD1's kid likes Megadeth.

If this cool music continues, I guess your tank crews will witness Tiananmen replay. The difference will be me and those alike having party in front of the tanks
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Good point.

All these songs will be worthless unless we attack GB, Canada, Australia or NZ.

And while they give us great reason to attack them, I don't think it's the prudent thing to do.

We need translators to sing these songs in Arabic...and maybe Farsi pretty soon. ;)

Comment

We need translators to sing these songs in Arabic...and maybe Farsi pretty soon. ;)

I'll let you get the next one

Comment

Ok,Dok, would this work driving through downtown Tehran? (the sound should come from dedicated platform, with at least couple dozen kW´s)

the Zep song i posted when i resurrected this thread, i chose because it was not the obvious, metal-monster, but it has the rythm, that is bit nervous, sort of worrying kind. not so much intimidating, but creates anxiety swo to speak.

USMC MEU advancing Rome might impress the locals more with this /another obvious choices/

If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Working...
                                X