"I punched Saddam in the face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I punched Saddam in the face"

Long story about the guy who pulled Saddam from his hole. Pretty good read.

http://riverfronttimes.com/issues/20...s/feature.html
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

I love this guy, slappin saddam around like he's his own personal beoych!!
    Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by shek
      Long story about the guy who pulled Saddam from his hole. Pretty good read.

http://riverfronttimes.com/issues/20...s/feature.html
      WOW! Now that is one bad-ass Iraqi. I'd like to shake that guy's hand.

And who knows, maybe he will catch Osama
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
        WOW! Now that is one bad-ass Iraqi. I'd like to shake that guy's hand.

And who knows, maybe he will catch Osama
        If he does, I rather he just drop a grenade down the rat's hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
          If he does, I rather he just drop a grenade down the rat's hole.
          But what if it kills him instantly? Too merciful...

Come to think of it, what if a small group of American or allied soldiers do catch him and there is no media or officers around? If I was him, I'd probably be wishing I was somewhere else...like Tierra del Fuego or something
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

But what if it kills him instantly? Too merciful...
            I will not mortgage my soul nor those of my people for the sake of blood thurst. I rather the maggot food be sent to his hell spawned father by the very professionalism and effectiveness of the force he so unjustly angered.

Come to think of it, what if a small group of American or allied soldiers do catch him and there is no media or officers around? If I was him, I'd probably be wishing I was somewhere else...like Tierra del Fuego or something
            If those officers are as professional as I believe them to be, then if the maggot food survives, then he would be treated according to the rules and regulations of the armed force who took him into custody.

But I rather they just dropped a grenade down the rat hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
              I will not mortgage my soul nor those of my people for the sake of blood thurst. I rather the maggot food be sent to his hell spawned father by the very professionalism and effectiveness of the force he so unjustly angered.

If those officers are as professional as I believe them to be, then if the maggot food survives, then he would be treated according to the rules and regulations of the armed force who took him into custody.

But I rather they just dropped a grenade down the rat hole.
              Ah shucks...I see your point.
              Being put on trial would be great too

Comment

"But what if it kills him instantly? Too merciful..."

A Willie Pete grenade is anything but merciful.

Horrible way to die.

Comment

Ah shucks...I see your point.
                  Being put on trial would be great too
                  Righto. Osama the Idiot deserves several rounds of Mideast-style interrogation. Then he should be tried (the only problem there being that his treatment during such a trial would be too dignified for his ilk), and finally executed. Osama, Moron, you will rot in Hell. Sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                    Righto. Osama the Idiot deserves several rounds of Mideast-style interrogation. Then he should be tried (the only problem there being that his treatment during such a trial would be too dignified for his ilk), and finally executed. Osama, Moron, you will rot in Hell. Sissy.
                    Make that "Osama the Scum-Sucking Idiot." I'm afraid my rhetoric is too mild for the moron.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                      Well, I dont want him to be a martyr. Best thing would be to kill him like a rat, right where they find him, make him look like a coward, which he already is.
                      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

If I was spec ops (big if) and I was on the raid which cought Osama I'd just shoot him on the spot the avoid the inevitabley bad consequences of putting him on trial. Think about the circus it would degenerate into. The media would go crazy, there'd probably be muslem and christian fanatics trying to attack the place where the trial was taking place, and there's be violent protests all over the US and the Middle East by people either wanting to free him or kill him. And then there's the sentense: Execute him and make an even bigger martyr of him or send him to life in jail and have all the right-wing nutjobs say he's getting off easy. Nope, better to kill him on the spot and say he died in an air raid or something.

Comment

Originally posted by -{SpoonmaN}-
                          If I was spec ops (big if) and I was on the raid which cought Osama I'd just shoot him on the spot the avoid the inevitabley bad consequences of putting him on trial. Think about the circus it would degenerate into. The media would go crazy, there'd probably be muslem and christian fanatics trying to attack the place where the trial was taking place, and there's be violent protests all over the US and the Middle East by people either wanting to free him or kill him. And then there's the sentense: Execute him and make an even bigger martyr of him or send him to life in jail and have all the right-wing nutjobs say he's getting off easy. Nope, better to kill him on the spot and say he died in an air raid or something.
                          Actually, I think you guys have a point, given what an icon this moron is. Saddam, there a trial will be wonderful. But Osama the Moron, come to think of it, his miscreant followers certainly would attack the site of the trial, and innocent people would likely get killed. Given that, we should probably execute him on the spot once we finally do catch him.

But I really am torn about this. If a trial could be protected adequately (big if), it would surely reveal him for the simpering moron he truly is. He's a rapist, a mass-murdering moron, and a liar, hiding behind so-called religion. He deserves to face justice, and we ought to be courageous enough to give it to him, no matter what the costs. I'm wondering if the benefits might outway the risks?

Either way the idiot eventually dies. That's all that really matters.

Comment

You might be right, but there are other ways to interpret Osama Bin Laden. One is that he is indeed a naive, spoiled rich kid who's being used as a cheque-book by people who have, among other goals, the overthrow of the house of Saud and the seizing of power in Saudi Arabia by Islamic fundamentalists as their objective. He could be a pawn in this game or he could indeed be the mastermind, but the general idea seems to be to scare America into isolationism (a knee-jerk response to disaster in the US) and then Saudi Arabia's regime (and a few others) will be ripe for the picking without American support. Never the less, he needs to die.

Comment

Working...
                            X