No announcement yet.

Help me decide: H&K USP vs Sig Sauer P226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and on the immigration thing, why haven't we deployed the National Guard to secure our own national parks? I'm appalled that the state or federal gov't hasn't done anything, even AFTER the story broke.

Oh, and trying to pass the DREAM act before securing the border is like bailing out a boat without plugging the leak. I don't have too much issue with the bill, but good lord SECURE THE FREAKING BORDER BEFORE YOU START HANDING OUT FREEBIES TO ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ErrantVenture11 View Post
      Oh, and on the immigration thing, why haven't we deployed the National Guard to secure our own national parks? I'm appalled that the state or federal gov't hasn't done anything, even AFTER the story broke.

Oh, and trying to pass the DREAM act before securing the border is like bailing out a boat without plugging the leak. I don't have too much issue with the bill, but good lord SECURE THE FREAKING BORDER BEFORE YOU START HANDING OUT FREEBIES TO ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!
      The A-10 sounds like its just right for the job, these Mexican mafia guys want to take over US territory? We should gattle them a little with 30mm and treat them to a few dozen cluster bombs. A few sorties would take care of them, if not, repeat as necessary.
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Wish we could use that kind of firepower on them. But this is urban guerilla warfare, and they'll just melt back into the slums and civilians when someone bigger and badder than they are show up. This happened some time back when the Mexican Army was deployed to Juarez and other hotspots to quell this problem. They waited the soldiers out, and when they left they just went right back to terrorizing the populace.

However, we must do something about these criminals who have taken over our territory. They cannot stand up to either our soldiers or LEO's, and they know that, which is why they haven't come over here in droves.
        Last edited by leib10; 13 Dec 10,, 17:32.
        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
          The A-10 sounds like its just right for the job, these Mexican mafia guys want to take over US territory? We should gattle them a little with 30mm and treat them to a few dozen cluster bombs. A few sorties would take care of them, if not, repeat as necessary.
          Hell. I would be happy if they even assigned a private entity to do the job. Blackwater?
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by leib10 View Post
            I can't understand why people here in the US don't see them for what they are: invaders of our homeland. I wish people would wake the fu&% up and realize what's happening. When even federal property is unsafe due to foreign invaders, you know you have a problem.
            Maybe we invaded the wrong country back in 2003; maybe we should've invaded a country a lot closer to home, instead.
            "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

I've been saying that for years. We can go halfway across the world to defend people who are being terrorized, but we can't go into a neighboring country whose inhabitants have actually invaded our own soil for years... The logic defies my grasping.
              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

My border security plan is easy and effective. No fences to mend that might also inhibit seasonal animal migration or high-tech surveillance equipment to monitor & maintain. Simply erect a 100ft tower every 1000 yards or so. On these towers place two M240 machine guns on tripod mounts. Each tower gets a four man crew, two spotters and two gunners with the requisite night-vision and/or thermal imaging gear. I thought about sniper rifles, but I wanted to give those brave enough to try a fighting chance.

If you make it into the country, congratulations! You're here! If you don't, well...better luck next time, assuming non-mortal wounds. Alternatively, go through the process legally, or even better yet, devote all that time and energy into improving your own society.

Or maybe we should enlist all the illegals into a Bay of Pigs-style invasion force and invade the cartel lands in Mexico, Guatemala, and Columbia...survival ensures citizenship, death ensures fewer illegals to integrate once the operation is over.

Comment

Originally posted by leib10 View Post
                  I've been saying that for years. We can go halfway across the world to defend people who are being terrorized, but we can't go into a neighboring country whose inhabitants have actually invaded our own soil for years... The logic defies my grasping.
                  Those nations halfway across the world did not pay adequate bribes...
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Well a friend of mine says he really thinks I should go with the Sig. He is also really psyched about his new job starting up at Sig in a month. Possible bias there. :whome:

Comment

Btwn us and your buddy, if you don't go with the sig, you weren't listenin'. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ErrantVenture11 View Post
                        Well a friend of mine says he really thinks I should go with the Sig. He is also really psyched about his new job starting up at Sig in a month. Possible bias there. :whome:
                        Parts!
                        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                          Parts!
                          Procurement on site! Best kinda mission!

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                            Denial is a very big river.
                            The Rio Grande is not, unfortunately .
                            Pharoh was pimp but now he is dead. What are you going to do today?

Comment

Do you need any contractors to secure it?I could bring you half of the Romanian,Bulgarian and Ukrainian armies.The lives are cheap and the cannon fodder is trained,tough &skilled at dealing with a$$holes.
                              Those who know don't speak
                              He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Swift Sword View Post
                                The Rio Grande is not, unfortunately .
                                No it isn't. But with a bit of work it can be dredged and made into a croc infested moat.
                                Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X