They are here , ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zraver View Post
    Craig Kasnov? SETI astrophysicist? Hmmmm.

My name is Craig Kasnoff. And I was the one who ‘co-concieved’ the idea for SETI@HOME with David Gedye.

And no, I am not an astrophysicist.

If this discussion, or the article above, is inferring that I, Craig Kasnoff, (and not Craig Kasnov) have made an announcement regarding ‘large rapidly objects approaching Earth’, then that is just plain false.

I have not been involved in any announcement of that kind at all.

However, if there is a ‘Craig Kasnov’ who is a ‘SETI astrophysicist’, then you will all have to take that up with him.

My current work focuses on the issue of Endangered Species (Endangered Species and Endangered Animals at Bagheera / Tigers in Crisis - Information About Earth's Endangered Tigers).

The issue of endangered species was one of the driving considerations in my contribution to the concept of SETI@HOME.

To me, SETI@HOME was not only a way to confirm there was possibly ‘life’ on other planets, but it was also a way to confirm there wern’t any South China Tigers, Giant Pandas, or Komodo Dragons, anywhere else but on Earth.

Because it was -and still is- my belief that when an animal is forced into extinction, that animal is not just lost to Earth, but is lost to the entire Universe.

And that is tragic.

Anyway, this post may, or may not have, made any contribution to the discussions of ‘objects flying towards Earth’. But I hope it clears up any question regarding my involvement this announcement.

I have no involvement in it.

Sincerly,

Craig Kasnoff
    Craig Kasnoff Multimedia Company (ckmc)
    So you where three minutes ahead...;)

Good job!:)

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
      So you where three minutes ahead...;)

Good job!:)
      Just another exmaple of the WAB effect. Get enough reasonably smart people together from enough walks of life and hoaxs, lies and deliberate falsehoods are quickly found out.

Comment

The information overload is a beetch! Makes me wonder what to believe. Anyone in for a road trip to see if this pans out?

Astronomers discover, image new planet in planetary system very similar to our own

Comment

Just another exmaple of the WAB effect. Get enough reasonably smart people together from enough walks of life and hoaxs, lies and deliberate falsehoods are quickly found out.
          What do you mean all walks of life. The four people particpating in this thread were all military ... unless you count two tankers, one sniper, and an engineer.

Comment

But did you see the stuff that guy posted on the godlike forum? Damn!! This dude is like the galactic Sherlock Holmes! We should throw him an invite!!

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
              What do you mean all walks of life. The four people particpating in this thread were all military ... unless you count two tankers, one sniper, and an engineer.
              Just point us towards the battle!!

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                Just point us towards the battle!!
                Notice none of you are stepping up for latrine duty.

Comment

Notice none of you are stepping up for latrine duty.
                  Earned my shitburner patch in Honduras Col!! Way better than latrine duty!!!

Comment

Yet the odds pulled together the right people out of the entire WAB population. Since we have a community that thrives on asking WTF? and then breaking out the shovels and digging its hard to sustain a falsehood here. I may not catch it, you or 7th might not, but maybe Andy, Sheck, Pari or some other wabbit will.

In this case, my natural contraryness made me go hrmmm, so I did a bit of digging. I saw the paranormal utopia site which claimed a hoax. OK, but as 7th alluded too, just becuase some one claims an event did or did not happen, doe snot make it true. So I started looking for the supposed author. Seti= bust so I dug a bit more, to be an astrophysict requires a Ph.D which in turn requires publication. Again zero, there appears to be no Doctor Kasnov with the required skill set. No journal publications, no work as a peer reviewer, no mention of being on the faculty of a university etc.

Combine that with Seti's use of radio not mirrored telescops and the reasonable conclusion is that the info I saw on PU was likely accurate.

I mean this site has what 300+ pages of combined trivial pursuit. For those who play the trivia threads on a regualr basis thats an uppoer division course in combining google-fu and deduction.

Comment

Yet the odds pulled together the right people out of the entire WAB population. Since we have a community that thrives on asking WTF? and then breaking out the shovels and digging its hard to sustain a falsehood here. I may not catch it, you or 7th might not, but maybe Andy, Sheck, Pari or some other wabbit will.

In this case, my natural contraryness made me go hrmmm, so I did a bit of digging. I saw the paranormal utopia site which claimed a hoax. OK, but as 7th alluded too, just becuase some one claims an event did or did not happen, doe snot make it true. So I started looking for the supposed author. Seti= bust so I dug a bit more, to be an astrophysict requires a Ph.D which in turn requires publication. Again zero, there appears to be no Doctor Kasnov with the required skill set. No journal publications, no work as a peer reviewer, no mention of being on the faculty of a university etc.

Combine that with Seti's use of radio not mirrored telescops and the reasonable conclusion is that the info I saw on PU was likely accurate.

I mean this site has what 300+ pages of combined trivial pursuit. For those who play the trivia threads on a regualr basis thats an uppoer division course in combining google-fu and deduction.
                      I hit the SETI site and as many related as came up and didn't find Kasnov. I couldn't write it off though. For me, once the gov is asserted to be involved, I trust nothing. Had to keep digging until I hit bedrock and that was this Astronut guy. Checked out moe of his postings there...Some fabulous amatuer vids of nebulae and other celestials on ustream. Awesome!

Sparkly stuff distracts me and lends to credibility(joking!!)

Comment

What actually peaked my interest was Eric's statement the things were slowing down. I never took notice about the objects. There are millions of objects approaching earth, some the size of Texas. Almost all will missed. We have not found one that would hit us yet, doesn't mean it's not out there but we have not seen it.

Once Eric stated that it may be slowing down, then that peaked my interest. As far as I know, nothing approaching a gravity pit, ie, the sun, is going to slow down unless acted upon by an external force. I was trying to verify if this could actually be possible when you two took over.

BTW, the guys, we have only one and one only possible indication of extraterristial intelligence - The WOW signal. The jury is still out on it but we have found nothing in nature that can produce such a signal. Still, a single signal is not enough to base an entire claim on.

Comment

The Mayan Calender connection was a clear sign - same aliens who arranged the WTC building #7 demolition and put fluoride in the water I suspect. They also want you to hoard gold, so when the aliens come in Dec 2012 we can pay them with it. And did you know it is illegal to grow tomato's in your garden, because Monsanto has written a law... Quick write your congressman and protest these terrible things. They ARE out there - and they are us.
                          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

What actually peaked my interest was Eric's statement the things were slowing down. I never took notice about the objects. There are millions of objects approaching earth, some the size of Texas. Almost all will missed. We have not found one that would hit us yet, doesn't mean it's not out there but we have not seen it.

Once Eric stated that it may be slowing down, then that peaked my interest. As far as I know, nothing approaching a gravity pit, ie, the sun, is going to slow down unless acted upon by an external force. I was trying to verify if this could actually be possible when you two took over.

BTW, the guys, we have only one and one only possible indication of extraterristial intelligence - The WOW signal. The jury is still out on it but we have found nothing in nature that can produce such a signal. Still, a single signal is not enough to base an entire claim on.
                            I agree and will be keeping a tab on this as it goes/comes available. I was triggered by the slowing down thing as well. That is what piqued my interest. Still yet, I honestly believe that truth is stranger than fiction, just waiting on the proof.

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                              The Mayan Calender connection was a clear sign - same aliens who arranged the WTC building #7 demolition and put fluoride in the water I suspect. They also want you to hoard gold, so when the aliens come in Dec 2012 we can pay them with it. And did you know it is illegal to grow tomato's in your garden, because Monsanto has written a law... Quick write your congressman and protest these terrible things. They ARE out there - and they are us.
                              And it was all caused by a man that lives in the clouds!! Awesome!!

Comment

What do you mean all walks of life. The four people participating in this thread were all military ... unless you count two tankers, one sniper, and an engineer.

Well that its then , what more dya need , pass the bottle opener ,:whome:

Col your ref to sky map , i had no problems with the co,ordinates , however the objects were hard to make out , Dreads your u tube vid is blocked in the UK ? Can we believe an Apollo astronaut , or is this a hoax also . This came from a site called Cosmic conspiracies , easy google .Kerrang radio is easy as well , the interview can be heard there , i cant post a link for it , damnnnnnnnnnn , HELP

Apollo Astronaut Admits
                                'The Alien Threat Is Real' On UK Radio Show

Edgar Mitchell - Apollo 14 Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the Moon during the Apollo project, recently appeared on a UK radio show where he claimed that aliens are real and that people at NASA has know this for many years. Radio DJ, Nick Margerisson, of Kerrang! Radio, could not believe his ears as Mitchell openly discussed the subject on his radio show on 22nd of July, 2008.

Here is the complete transcript of the show.

Broadcast on: The Night Before with Nick Margerrison, Kerrang! Radio
                                22/07/2008 23:00 GMT

Nick Margerrison :Do you believe in life on other planets?

Dr Mitchell: Oh yes there’s not much question at all but there’s life throughout the universe, we’re not alone in the universe at all

N – You’re convinced that we’re not alone in the Universe?

DM- Oh I know for sure that we’re not alone in the Universe. Now have we been able to identify for sure where the other planets are? No we have not. Certainly not in our Solar System. But they’ve identified quite a number of other planets now that very likely could be life bearing planets. And I’ve been very privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomenon is real although it’s been covered up by governments for quite a long time.

N - Woah. Hang on a minute this is big. Woah all this is quite a shock to me.

DM – Well I’m sorry have you not been reading the papers recently, its starting to open up quite a bit.

N – Well this is a lot of information to take on board. I’ve heard crazy UFO nuts tell me this kind of thing before, I’ve never had Dr Ed Mitchell – the sixth man to walk on the moon - a respected scientist in his own right announce to me that we’ve been visited by aliens from other planets and they’re definitely out there – there’s no debating it?

DM – Well you should have talked to me and I would have told you about it before

N – So you believe the whole deal

DM – There’s more nonsense out there about this than real knowledge – but it is a real phenomenon and there’s quite a few of us – its been well covered up by all of our governments for the last 60 years or so but slowly its leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it. I happen to have grown up in Roswell in New Mexico where presumably the Roswell incident of 1947 took place and I’m quite knowledgeable about there since I grew up there but I’ve also been in military circles and intelligence circles that knows beneath the circles of what has been public knowledge that – yes we have been visited.

N - Are you been serious? You’re not just going to go I was pulling your leg there it’s not true? I was wondering if I had stumbled upon Astronaut humour and in a couple of minutes you’re going to go I was pulling your leg

DM – No I won’t say that.

N – Wow. So you’ve been briefed on the fact that we’ve been visited?

DM – Well briefed is one word for it. I have been involved in much of this work – now its not my main work, its not my main interest but I have been deeply involved in certain committees and certain research programmes with very credible scientists and intelligence people that do know the real inside story and I am not hesitant to talk about it.

N – What is the real inside story?

DM – Well I’ve just been telling you, we have been visited

N – So are we in regular contact or was it a one off crash?

DM – There’s quite a bit of contact going on. I can’t tell you because I don’t know all the inside details because that isn’t my main interest but the fact is that we have been visited, the Roswell crash was real and a number of other contacts have been real and ongoing. It’s pretty well known to those of us who has been briefed and been close to the subject matter.

N – So why is it being covered up then? Why is it not mainstream?

DM – The reason for that goes back to the main incidents that started taking place after World War Two when in the United States at least - I can’t speak for the European governments or the South American governments – all of whom have recently started opening their files and this is starting to open up. Look at the internet or some of the International press and you start to get the stories coming out now

N – I’ve had people on the show telling me the governments are mounting up towards disclosure towards saying that this is the case. Do you think there will be an actual disclosure this year?

DM – I don’t know whether it will be this year in the United States. But certainly we’ve already had it in the last few years from the Belgian government, the French government, the Brazilian government, the Mexican government. They’ve opened their files and admittedly had the files.

N – Do you think we’re ramping up to the UK admitting?

DM – Well I can’t say how fast it’s going to happen but certainly the public awareness is increasing, the public acceptance is increasing. The attempts to cover up seem to be decreasing, I think we’re heading toward real disclosure and there are some very serious organisations moving in that direction.

N – What do you think the impact will be on the world when it is finally mainstream news that there are alien beings that live outside this planet?

DM – Certainly in the United States well over 70% of the people now accept this as fact. They do not know all the correct story but they accept the fact that there’s visitation. There are UFO’s in the sky all the time which are very likely to be alien craft. Now not all of them are – I suspect some of them are home-grown. I suspect that in the last 60 years or so there has been some back-engineering and the creation of this type of equipment that is not nearly as sophisticated – yet – as what the apparent visitors have

N – As part of you knowing about this and also going public with this, are you worried with your safety?

DM – I think those days are gone. That used to be a concern among the people on the inside but I don’t think they’re knocking anybody off for that anymore, or doing drastic things to them

N – What do you think the intent of the aliens is? Is it hostile or peaceful?

DM – It’s not hostile. It’s pretty obvious that if it were hostile we’d have been gone by now.

N- Really?

DM – We could have been. We had no defence if that’s what their real intent was

N- What do they look like?

DM – You’ve seen some of the pictures. The pictures that I know of are little people that look strange to us as far as I know from my contacts that have had contact – that looks pretty accurate

N - Do you think other people that were involved in the moon

landings know about this?

DM – Some of them do but again it’s like other people, If you’re interested enough to dig into it and want to know about it – you can know about it.

N – This has been easily one of the most significant conversations of my life, unbelievable. I want to thank you for joining us, wow what an incredible conversation

DM – I’m glad you enjoyed it.
                                Last edited by tankie; 11 Dec 10,, 11:43.

Comment

Working...
                                X