Originally posted by tankie View Post
      I bet you would like to give BOTH barrels :gunut:
      Ya'right. Giver her yours also.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
        Ya'right. Giver her yours also.
        Nahhhhhhh i quite like her music . :whome:

Comment

For some reason, "RAMMING SPEED" just popped into mind...
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            For some reason, "RAMMING SPEED" just popped into mind...
            Be my guest.

Comment

To achieve "ramming" one must have a suitable "rammer". I'm afraid neither Bigross nor yeller have such appendages!!

Nothing like a good insult to get things rolling! LOL!

Comment

Okay, TJ and Pari both posted within an hour of each other after prolonged absences from both of them. Sweet Jesus, I hope there are unblemished sheep left in their parts of the world.

Hmmm, maybe Pari and TJ are the same person?
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                  Okay, TJ and Pari both posted within an hour of each other after prolonged absences from both of them. Sweet Jesus, I hope there are unblemished sheep left in their parts of the world.

Hmmm, maybe Pari and TJ are the same person?
                  All the sheep have been dumped in the red sea after being molested , and they have attracted sharks resulting in attacks and deaths , Celine was not one of them apparently , seems like the best laid plans of mice n men ,fail again :whome:

Comment

Dug a little more into this. Click the link to sky map.org and enter the coordinates to view the objects yourself. They seem to be legitimate and supported by a wide community of scientists. Can't say what they are, but the concensus is that we should be able to see them this year with amatuer telescopes and they should arrive/crash? about December 2012. See for yourself. If anything I found skymap absolutely awesome!! Spent two hours on it tonight!

SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov has announced the approach to the Earth of 3 very large, very fast moving objects. The length of the "flying saucers" is in the range of tens of kilometers. Landing, according to calculations of scientists, should be in mid-December 2012. Date coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar.

A few very large objects rapidly approaching the Earth - says SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov. Don’t take his word for it you can check it out for yourself. He recommends to go to the site SKY-MAP.ORG and enter the coordinates of the giant UFO:

19 25 12 -89 46 03 - the first large object
                    16 19 35 -88 43 10 - a cylindrical object
                    02 26 39 -89 43 13 - the object as a circle

The project participants are assured that the facilities are absolutely real, and the American space agency NASA is trying to conceal important information.

None of these objects can be seen from the northern hemisphere. The second set of numbers in each line tells us that the "object" or "objects" is/are coming in from very deep in the southern hemisphere sky.

In any case, the only thing we can do now - wait for it - says Kasnov. - Soon celestial objects will be visible in a good telescope.

Comment

I like sky map as well Eric , it has a good forum in there . I used to have a scope which i could run from my laptop ,but when a person can get hubble images it made the scope redundant , i bought the scope from a wab member Glyn , for 400 pounds , i sold it for 650 heh heh , it was a great hobby but with sky map you can do it in the warmth of your sitting room , however with the incoming invaders its time to get myself a GUN . :gunut: or maybe Celine singing ,,,when im calling you ?
                      Last edited by tankie; 10 Dec 10,, 15:16.

Comment

Gorn

Comment

Remembers the first generation of Star Trek. The best generation as well.;)
                          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

To put over her head...lmao:whome:

Comment

I took another look at the images on sky map and its reckoned they will take 2 more years to get here , how fast are they traveling ???

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                                I took another look at the images on sky map and its reckoned they will take 2 more years to get here , how fast are they traveling ???
                                Tankie my friend, they are traveling at "Ludicrious Speed" ofcoarse (Space Balls clip)

YouTube - Spaceballs - They've gone into plaid

Comment

Working...
                                X