Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al-Qaeda calls for revenge

Al-Qaeda calls for revenge after US marine cleared of Iraq killing

DUBAI: Al-Qaeda’s Iraqi branch on Saturday called for Muslims to avenge the killing of an unarmed Iraqi in Fallujah after the US marine, responsible for the shooting, was cleared of any wrongdoing. "The crusaders’ court found the crusader soldier who killed a wounded and unarmed Iraqi in a Fallujah mosque innocent... the crusaders and the Jews have declared war on Islam and Muslims," said an Internet statement whose authenticity could not be verified. The US military said on Thursday that a US marine, who was videotaped shooting to death a wounded unarmed Iraqi inside a mosque during an attack on Fallujah last year, had been cleared after investigators determined that he acted in self-defence.
    http://www.jang-group.com/thenews/index.html
    Must be authentic. Report of a Pakistan newspaper and they have the latest of whats up with the AQ.

So AQ is now rising from its slumber for another motherless thrashing?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Oh gee, a group whose bread and butter is sawing off the heads of living humans as an offering to their god is trying to frighten me.

My my. Color me unimpressed. Stack 'em like cord wood for me, soldiers.

-dale

Comment

I'm yoked in and plowin' this furrow as fast as I can go.

It's a great day to be fighting a good fight. So was yesterday. Tomorrow will be even better.

Comment

Always always always it's about the "crusaders" and the "Jews".

Comedians need to develop fresh material to stay relevent...
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
        X