Proudest day of my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
    Thinking is overrated. Hell, you're a Colonel of Engineers, you think about latrines and slit trenches...:exit:
    Colonel, I think that deserves a 24 hour ban.

Or at least another remark about him and his lack of experience with women...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      Colonel, I think that deserves a 24 hour ban.

Or at least another remark about him and his lack of experience with women...
      Yes, you're right. Ben, yellar here is bending over.

Comment

Originally posted by xinhui View Post
        Off Topic, OOE just for the record, Section 8 is the smartest jarhead i know. :)
        Andy, Sec 8 is an EX-JARHEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          Since when does Yellowbelly need to inspeact and pass approval on your slit trenches? I'm sure they're up to spec...
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Ouch...!

Touche' good sir, I was not expecting that one.

Comment

Since when does Yellowbelly need to inspeact and pass approval on your slit trenches? I'm sure they're up to spec...
              Actually, I'm telling you to inspect Yellar's slit trench.

Comment

Doesn't need inspection. It's been overused and abused. We'll have to go to Logistics to see if we can get him a new model, this one is stretched all out of shape.
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Doesn't need inspection. It's been overused and abused. We'll have to go to Logistics to see if we can get him a new model, this one is stretched all out of shape.
                  Nahh, nothing a jack hammer and a water pump can't fix. You load the jack and I will prime the pump.

Comment

Eeewww.......

We're turning US_Milt's congratutory thread into something unspeakable......

Comment

Nahh, nothing a jack hammer and a water pump can't fix. You load the jack and I will prime the pump.
                      A simple box of cholcolate and some flowers would do, Colonel.

Sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by US_MiltCom View Post
                        August 1 to December 24th
                        1st Battalion Alpha Company
                        Platoon 1002

Damn it feels good to be a Marine
                        Sorry I missed this, congrats. May you never run afoul of Murphy or Jodie, and for your parents sake, never find yourself called upon to give that last full measure of devotion.

Comment

Originally posted by xinhui View Post
                          Off Topic, OOE just for the record, Section 8 is the smartest jarhead i know. :)
                          Man, talk about damning with faint praise!!!!

That's like saying your not as stupid as you look!
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by US_MiltCom View Post
                            August 1 to December 24th
                            1st Battalion Alpha Company
                            Platoon 1002

Damn it feels good to be a Marine
                            Congrats! Once a marine, always a marine. They can be either your best friends or your worst enemies.
                            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Congrats, Marine!

I wish I'd had the guts to do what you did when I was a young 'un.
                              "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                                Man, talk about damning with faint praise!!!!

That's like saying your not as stupid as you look!

After seeing pictures of your mug and reading some of your post,

I don't think anyone would accuse you of being smarter than you look
                                Last edited by Gun Grape; 02 Dec 10,, 03:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X