Smilies a few more options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies a few more options?

At work we have an IM system we use all the time, it has a large library of smilies, when posting on the WAB I miss this diversity, while 100's of smilies is overkill, a few more options would be much appreciated.

A few I'd like to see:
    • the thumbs up
    • the D'OH
    • Biff (smacking his own head)
    • unsure
    • sick
    • soap box
    • applause
    • crazy

just a suggestion/wish, I appreciate what we have and thank you for it.
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

We already have a Biff one. Two of 'em, as a matter of fact! :madder: :smack:
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

:smack:oops 120 hrs a week for 3 weeks, and another emergency last night 23 hrs strait - oh well boo hoo, nobody cares
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
        :smack:oops 120 hrs a week for 3 weeks, and another emergency last night 23 hrs strait - oh well boo hoo, nobody cares
        We're lucky to have our new smilies...so....go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
          We're lucky to have our new smilies...so....go to bed.
          Julie,
          I appreciate the new smilies we have, thank you, I am very happy with the WAB as it is, thanks again.

Comment

Any chance to add Celine Dion smilies?

It would make my job so much easier....

Comment

Dude, you've got to learn when to quit...
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Yeah, but Mrs. Yellowfever says I quit too fast so....

Comment

Hell, who am I to argue with Mrs. YellowBelly?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                    Any chance to add Celine Dion smilies?

It would make my job so much easier....
                    I think I will use my hockey sticks. The ban button is way too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                      I think I will use my hockey sticks. The ban button is way too easy.
                      May I suggest a small fatwa Colonel, or perhaps an animals head in his bed.:whome:

Comment

Yellowbelly is ethnicly Korean. He would cook the animal's head ... and won't invite any of us to try his recipies.

Comment

Yellowbelly seems to me to be the kind of dude who will go on a safari drive, deliberately get out of his car and poke the lion or tiger to get a reaction. He doesn't quite understand that these actions have reactions, sometimes in great disproportion to the original actions

Comment

Like you and your women ... *** shudder ***

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                              Yellowbelly seems to me to be the kind of dude who will go on a safari drive, deliberately get out of his car and poke the lion or tiger to get a reaction. He doesn't quite understand that these actions have reactions, sometimes in great disproportion to the original actions
                              Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              Like you and your women ... *** shudder ***
                              hehe...
                              My plan worked.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X