Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gunnut Reply

"I'll be wearing my Cheesehead and cheering for the Steelers."

Then may God strike you dead for the blasphemy.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
      I'll definitely be rootin' for Green Bay !!!

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
        "I'll be wearing my Cheesehead and cheering for the Steelers."

My cheesehead will deflect the lightning bolt...
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Who would Brett root for?

As an old Steelers fan I would have to side with them. I don't think Ben will quit like Cutler did.
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

The Giants missed out on the playoffs because of the Packers.

Who do you think I'm rooting for?

I've got a test on the 6th and a test on the 8th. Kickoff is 1AM the night between the 6th and the 7th. Gonna be interesting....
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

The Giants got clubbed like baby seals. I don't know how far they would have gotten.

Ed-

Comment

Yes, they got clubbed in the Eagles game, but overall they put up a pretty solid effort and might have pulled something off. Let's not forget that in 2008 they made it all the way to the Superbowl from the Wild Card spot, and became the first NFC wild card team to win a Super Bowl.
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

bigross86 Reply

"Let's not forget that in 2008 they made it all the way to the Superbowl..."

Ben, you don't know where Neenah's located, do you? Wisconsin.:)

My guess is Zad Fnark remembers the Giants beating Favre and Green Bay in overtime at Lambeau to get to the Superbowl.;)

I know I do.
                  "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Guilty as charged...

I'm so happy to have a more "stable" guy at QB now.

I'm going to Curly's this weekend with my friends and then the following week, we'll all be at my folks' place for the Super Bowl party.

Ed-

Comment

I do look forward to the "Party" part of the Superbowl Party.

Gettin' up my party list as we speak. ;)

Comment

I'm tryin to locate a decent pub with a big enough screen that will broadcast the game. A whole bunch of Americans just showed up on campus for a semester abroad, so I'll definitely have who to go with this year

Comment

Go Packers !

Comment

Stayed up all night, got to sleep at 6:00 AM. Worth it though, very exciting game, even if the Steelers did get their ass handed to them. Roethlisberger is a tool that has absolutely no long passing game at all

Comment

I'm very, very pleased this morning. The Lombardi trophy is going back home to Green Bay.

Comment

Working...
                              X