No announcement yet.

2010 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit !!! Even I can punt a football more than 21 yards !!!.....how freakin' embarassing !

Comment

Go Green Bay!
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Bah, I'm not following until the Superbowl. Once my Giants were kicked out (^&$$*^%$%$&$*) I've lost interest. I'll find a 24 hour pub in Tel Aviv and watch the Superbowl, but I don't care about the run-up, not anymore
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Rodgers

I've been watching pro football since 1966 and following it since 1965. Yesterday's performance on the road by Aaron Rodgers was as fine an effort as I've seen from the Q.B. position. Atlanta was gifted a fumble on Green Bay's first series that led to an early touchdown along with a 102 yd. kickoff return. Neither fazed Rodgers. Nor the crowd.

Rodgers directed consecutive touchdown-scoring drives of 81, 92, 80, 80 between the middle of the first quarter and to open the third quarter. Capped by another drive from mid-field during the middle of the third quarter for a total of five consecutive TD scoring drives and you've one of the most remarkable runs I can recall by a Q.B. in a playoff game.

Factor in Tramon Williams' pick in the end-zone to stifle one Atlanta drive along with his pick-six which likely removed no less than six (and possibly 10 Atlanta) points while contributing an additional seven points for the Packers, a 13-17 point swing.

77-105 attempts for 969 yards, 10 TD passes, 2 rushing touchdowns and only one interception for three games in his playoff career-all on the road, btw. Not too shabby.

Brett who?
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Well, my two teams, the RAVENS and the FALCONS handed their opponents sweet victories last night. It seems like they just gave up before halftime even hit. Argh, the agony of defeat..... :(

Comment

Yeah, yeah, well, moving along.....we all know Green Bay's going to put another can of whoop'ass on Chicago next week. AND, it looks like the Pitts will be playing the Jets....but we will see.

Comment

It'll be neat to see the NFL's oldest rivalry going at it in a championship game for the first time since 1941. 70 years for a chance now in the SuperBowl. Outside. Chicago. The weather. Should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                  Brett who?
                  Brett "Open Fly Jeans" Favre?

"So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Well, that sucked.

Time to change the avatar!
                    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                      Dammit !!! Even I can punt a football more than 21 yards !!!.....how freakin' embarassing !
                      All the guy has to do is catch the ball and punt it. Thats all he does and he still can't get it right. How coaches aren't popping tums like lindsay Lohan goes through cocaine at her," Falling of the wagon"parties is beyond me.
                      Penalties that give me heartburn. Defensive off sides. OMFG are you kidding me? Defensive linemen get paid how much and been playing for how many years yet they still have problems finding the line of scrimmage.
                      Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Just as I predicted, GB going to the Superbowl !!!

Comment

"Just as I predicted, GB going to the Superbowl !!!"

And if there's a God next to Saint Vince, we'll win the Lombardi trophy and bring it home where it rightfully belongs to Titletown.

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                            "Just as I predicted, GB going to the Superbowl !!!"

And if there's a God next to Saint Vince, we'll win the Lombardi trophy and bring it home where it rightfully belongs to Titletown.
                            FYI....I am president of the Prince George chapter of Cheese heads United...at least for the next 2 weeks!
                            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                            Mark Twain

Comment

I'll be celebrating at Curly's Pub on Saturday with some friends.

ZF-

Comment

I'll be wearing my Cheesehead and cheering for the Steelers.
                                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                                X