No announcement yet.

Switzerland's "deportation initiative"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair "liberated" would probably be a better term. On the other hand Zottel and Mimo are white and as such were probably well treated by the SVP (Schweinen und Vermin Partei).

I say randsom it back to them and then use the money to fund anti-SVP campaigns. If they say no goat makes a luverly sammich (don't ask me how I know).
    Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
    - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

I don't see a problem. I'm sick to death of people leaving their rat hole of a country then spit all over their host nation. Kick them the hell out if they want to break the law. Maybe then they would think about their actions ahead knowing they don't have bleeding heart morons protecting them.

I've seen it in every single country I've lived in and it's even worse in Europe. Most immigrants are good people and the few assholes make them all look bad. Kicking those asshats out will go a long way to better relations between people on both sides. These neo-nazi and other racist groups are only gaining more and more support because people don't see the government helping protect them against imported criminals. Criminals who offend and offend and offend and hate every native born person branding them the racists. Most people I firmly believe or not racist jerks. However, they will side with these idiots and ignore the racist disgusting behavior because ideas like kick out foreign criminals appeal to them. They also appeal to me and I am in no way a racist. My father is Mi'kmaq and I've seen racism directred at him and it pissed me off. I would never side with these fascist pigs either because unlike the majority of people today I know where this historically leads. So this leaves me in the middle wishing I could walk around armed to the teeth and my home a fortress when I live in certain areas.

I've been an immigrant and am a dual citizen of Canada and Australia. I've been the person who can't speak the native language. I was fine and happy because I tried to fit in, I loved the culture I saw and tried my best tobe a part of it all. As a result I made friends and no one wanted me out. If I where to have children I would teach them to remember their Canadian roots as well as seeing the beauty of their home in the country I brought them to.

These policies and the resurgence of fascism don't just come from foreign criminals. There is so much more to it.
      Last edited by Repatriated Canuck; 27 Oct 11,, 20:04.
      Originally posted by GVChamp
      College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

RC, I agree with what you wrote and that criminals should be kicked, but don't you think there is another dimension?

To enter Switzerland or any other Schengen country you need a visa. The visa is obtained at the embassy. The process lasts in average a week. During that time the authorities check your background to see if you are OK or not. They think you are OK, they let you have a visa. Also, if you are seeking working permit, you should provide documents showing someone there will give you job and pay you for that.

Now, if you are not a criminal at home and somehow you turned to a criminal abroad, why is that?
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

He's also perhaps not aware of the dimension. 20.5% of all Swiss citizens above age 15 are 1st or 2nd generation immigrants without Swiss nationality. A further 10.1% of Swiss citizens are 1st or 2nd generation immigrants with Swiss nationality.

Most of the citizens with foreign nationality are Italians or Germans btw. And the big cluster of foreigners isn't kids either (unlike in other immigration countries). The highest proportions of citizens with migration background compared to ethnic Swiss are among 28- to 38-year-olds, in some age clusters among women there's almost parity.

Comment

I don't see a problem with the deportation. Countries should have a say on who visits and who gets to stay. As stated the new legislation only kicks out the criminals.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

As I said, I don't have a problem deporting someone back if they committed any crime.

However, I am saying the problem occurs in Switzerland and there is a socio-cultural issue Swiss authorities are neglecting.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Unless you are referring to something specific I don't know. From my limited traveling experience I have found that the host country is willing to look the other way or only issue a warning when a foreigner does something minorly wrong. In most cases the foreigner had to be a total A-hole or be a multiple offender to be cited for minor indiscretions. Even so the visiter always has two choices, follow the local laws and customs or go elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                  Unless you are referring to something specific I don't know. From my limited traveling experience I have found that the host country is willing to look the other way or only issue a warning when a foreigner does something minorly wrong. In most cases the foreigner had to be a total A-hole or be a multiple offender to be cited for minor indiscretions. Even so the visiter always has two choices, follow the local laws and customs or go elsewhere.
                  Nothing specific just what i said and what kato added.

To immigrate to Switzerland you need a visa. To get that visa you will be thoroughly checked, education, bank accounts, criminal record... Now, if everything was in order and you were law abiding citizen when you got the OK from the immigration authorities, why you became a problem?

Jus soli does not exist in Switzerland, meaning that if you and your missus both immigrated to Switzerland and got kids there they are NOT Swiss nationals. So if some of them breaks the law will be departed to YOUR country of origin. A place they might never visited.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                    Nothing specific just what i said and what kato added.

To immigrate to Switzerland you need a visa. To get that visa you will be thoroughly checked, education, bank accounts, criminal record... Now, if everything was in order and you were law abiding citizen when you got the OK from the immigration authorities, why you became a problem?

Jus soli does not exist in Switzerland, meaning that if you and your missus both immigrated to Switzerland and got kids there they are NOT Swiss nationals. So if some of them breaks the law will be departed to YOUR country of origin. A place they might never visited.
                    Could it not be the parents fault for not getting their kids Swiss citizenship in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                      Could it not be the parents fault for not getting their kids Swiss citizenship in the first place.
                      How are they supposed to do that?

Comment

RC, I agree with what you wrote and that criminals should be kicked, but don't you think there is another dimension?

To enter Switzerland or any other Schengen country you need a visa. The visa is obtained at the embassy. The process lasts in average a week. During that time the authorities check your background to see if you are OK or not. They think you are OK, they let you have a visa. Also, if you are seeking working permit, you should provide documents showing someone there will give you job and pay you for that.

Now, if you are not a criminal at home and somehow you turned to a criminal abroad, why is that?
                        I held a Schengen visa, a British visa AND got citizenship to Australia. I didn't get caught for the bad things I did when I was younger that would have denied me any one of these.
                        Originally posted by GVChamp
                        College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Repatriated Canuck View Post
                          I held a Schengen visa, a British visa AND got citizenship to Australia. I didn't get caught for the bad things I did when I was younger that would have denied me any one of these.
                          But you didn't break the law when you were in UK, Australia and in Schengen zone? Or didn't get caught again? :whome:

Comment

How are they supposed to do that?
                            Split up and each have their kids with Swiss nationals :whome:

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                              Split up and each have their kids with Swiss nationals :whome:
                              So there is nothing in place to naturalize the kids?

Comment

Until some of your kids or grand kids or grand grand kids marries Swiss national, they will be immigrants ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X