The Simpsons
    50.00%
    Family Guy
    16.67%
    South Park
    33.33%

The Simpsons....

However, the correct question should be "South Park or The Simpsons?"
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

While South Park can be "hit & miss" it has not shown nearly the same decay as the Simpson. Then again, South Park has only aired 14 seasons until now.

Comment

Family Guy for me.

Comment

Simpsons. Easy.
          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

However, the correct question should be "South Park or The Simpsons?"
            Ya, thats valid. It's just that I have met a couple of peole who prefer Family Guy, interested to see if that applies to a bigger audience. I would still prefer The Simpsons over South Park.

Comment

If you want I can edit the poll to add South Park as an option.

Comment

ya do that thanks, didnt know you can do that, what would you vote for?

Comment

I enjoy both however Family Guy is way less PC and that is a good thing. South Park is missing from the poll, if it were there I would have voted fot them, that said, I am Canadian just like Terranc and Philip so my opinion is biased.

Comment

There is the original and best cartoon for adults and then their are the rest. Viva la Simpsons!
                    "There is no such thing as society" - Margaret Thatcher

Comment

Originally posted by tantalus View Post
                      ya do that thanks, didnt know you can do that, what would you vote for?
                      Done, & voted for South Park of course. After all it was where I learnt English.

Comment

Simpsons has a history for me - making it my favorite - also not so spooky to watch with my daughter, I watched in college while I did home work, but I like family guy too - but I don't feel comfortable watching it with little kids, south park is pretty funny, but not in the same league for me.
                        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Cheers :popcorn:

Comment

Working...
                          X