UFC fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC fans out there?

American hero Brock Lesnar just got destroyed by Mexican American hero Cain Veslasquez.

As a public service, I present you a pirated video from the people's republic of China.

Brock.Lesnar.vs.Cain.Velasquez -

Fight starts at 10:00 or so. it's sad to see Brock got beaten up like that.

Lesnar did get the snot beat out of him, I didn't see the fight as I was on the road TDY, but I did see the highlights. Kudos to Velasquez.
    "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

Lesnar is UFC's cash cow now. Dana White is not pleased, lol!

In other news, UFC just merged with WEC completely. I think Dana White is one of the most impressive CEO's I have ever seen.

Comment

In other news, UFC just merged with WEC completely. I think Dana White is one of the most impressive CEO's I have ever seen.
        WEC fighters are like the size of middle schoolers, adding in divisions more boring then the high bar already set by the lightweight division.
        To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
          WEC fighters are like the size of middle schoolers, adding in divisions more boring then the high bar already set by the lightweight division.
          I believe the WEC has some very competitive fighters in the lighter divisions. And that's the whole point of merging the two.

Comment

Working...
          X