No announcement yet.

2010 College Football Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon wins the coolest uniforms contest. I'm surprised to see no points on the board after nearly a quarter. I'm sure that once the jitters go away the fireworks will start.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Shek View Post
      Oregon wins the coolest uniforms contest. I'm surprised to see no points on the board after nearly a quarter. I'm sure that once the jitters go away the fireworks will start.
      So cool, I can't get over those neon green socks...LOL. I think Oregon has like 8 different uniforms...all cool.

I'm also surprised no score yet, cuz it was predicted a high-scoring game....good game so far....they are sacking Cam...whoop, whoop.

Game won't get good til second half though after all their piss and vinegar is gone.

Comment

• Whoaaaa....fake field goal. Man, Oregon is looking pretty sharp....my son is never going to let me hear the end of it if they win.

Edit: Auburn 16 - Oregon 11 Halftime

Auburn will pull away in the second half .... quack, quack.
        Last edited by Julie; 11 Jan 11,, 04:19.

Comment

• "Oregon wins the coolest uniforms contest."

Hate damned near everything they've worn since those all forest-green unis a few years ago. Traditional uniforms were great. Then again, I sorta like a full-house backfield.
          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Auburn won it 22-19. Damn, damn good game !!! They both fought til the end.

Comment

• Yes. I thought it was a good game too. So does TCU unseat Oregon for #2? It took Auburn a full sixty minutes to win.
              "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Id say the BCS would put TCU as 2nd by virtue of their undefeated season. Still losing to the #1 ranked team by a last second field goal should mean something, but alas the computer will never see the game, only the won/loss stats. My only complaint, which should be registered by both teams, is that the field looked rather slippery and few could find good footing.

The game could have easily gone either way and was close to going onto overtime. I'd say the ducks gained a measure of respect tonight. Darin thomas equaled Cam's production. The difference was Auburn's defensive line that killed Oregon's running game. Darron, LaMichael and Barner are only sophomores so they have 2 more years to improve and carry the team to the top.

Hoist a cold one in the air. Another college football season is in the books. Take a vacation and start watching the calendar for next September so we can do it all over again. Sigh
                Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
                X