Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shek View Post
    Tarek,
    A big congrats, even if it does seem like a conspiracy against us Americans with the Kiwi's selection . . .

Edit: Dammit, why can't I post pictures:maddest:
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post

Edit: Dammit, why can't I post pictures:maddest:
      Hmm..maybe a .tif file can't be loaded?

Edit: Must be the .tif extension. The picture you tried to post had a transparent background.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        Hmm..maybe a .tif file can't be loaded?

Edit: Must be the .tif extension. The picture you tried to post had a transparent background.
        That must be it, we used to be able to handle transparencies, I need to investigate the board settings some more....
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
          That must be it, we used to be able to handle transparencies, I need to investigate the board settings some more....
          Oooh...[raising my hand]......can I get a complete makeover with my account, cuz I'm still missing parts???

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
            Oooh...[raising my hand]......can I get a complete makeover with my account, cuz I'm still missing parts???
            Just so the parts you have are properly working and cute, you got no complaints from me. ;)

BTW, what's the rule with regards to getting fresh with the only female mod?

Comment

It means that second chance you're talking about in your sig line might have run it's course...
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Tarek Morgan,

Congratulations!!!
                Its interesting to see, how cannibalism knows no borders and chewing men/women alive is getting in vogue.
                sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Good choice , congrats tarek

Comment

Hey, Congrats!

And beware the crank phone calls you will now get from the Mods Emeritus....

Attached Files
                    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Congratulations Tarek Morgan!
                      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                        What a pleasant and wonderful surprise! Excellent.

My compliments to the administrator and unknown powers-that-be for this superb choice. I love the globalization of moderation that's occurred here of late.
                        Another step in the decline of the American Empire.

Good luck Tarek.About vampires,don't forget ,dude ,that I'm from Transsylvania.A bit of leniency to me is compulsory
                        Those who know don't speak
                        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

What are we going to do now that you have taken over the world Brain? (narf! Poit!)

Comment

Still have to clean the toilets. Plunger and mop is over there, Tarek

Comment

Good luck Tarek.About vampires,don't forget ,dude ,that I'm from Transsylvania.A bit of leniency to me is compulsory
                              I have to let you know that ever since that story I have kept a small spray bottle filled with holy water near me.

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                              What are we going to do now that you have taken over the world Brain? (narf! Poit!)
                              Well the whole world is not really mine yet, though I did consider using this new positition to launch an Invasion of some French Boards..but I guess that would not really suit the role of a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                                Still have to clean the toilets. Plunger and mop is over there, Tarek
                                so that's why nobody else wanted this job..ah well I better see to it that I live up to the stereotype of Germans being good at cleaning and keeping everything in order.

Comment

Working...
                                X