Is it possible to travel through time ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Militarythinker View Post
    If we eventually invent time travel, where are all the people from the future?
    That can be explained by the parallel universe theory .
    read the earlier sections of the thread. :)
    anyone who says " easy as stealing a candy from a child " , has never tried it. !

Comment

• Who watched the recent movie Deja Vu? That has to be one of the most absurd movies ever made based on time travel!

Comment

• what did they show about it? did the hero kill himself in past so that he did not exist... ;)
        anyone who says " easy as stealing a candy from a child " , has never tried it. !

Comment

• No, Denzel Washington goes into the past. But since he already existed in the past, there were now two Denzel Washingtons. The guy who goes back dies somehow. But it apparently doesn't matter because the other guy is still alive. And so he lives happily lives ever after.

Comment

• It seems that, much like the car fueled only on water and the cure for the common cold, the large faceless corporations are already exploiting secret time travel options for their own ends. <- link :)
            Last edited by Trooth; 27 Mar 07,, 13:53. Reason: i actually edited it 100 years ago.....
            at

Comment

• Travel forwards in time is quite easy. Not so traveling backwards.

Give me 24 hours and I can travel 1 day into the future.
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
              X