afk, Afghanistan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afk, Afghanistan.

So, almost three years after I first left home, the time has finally come. Not to be overly specific, but sometime this week I will be arriving in Afghanistan. I imagine this will prevent me from posting on WAB on a regular basis for a while, but it can't all be beer and skittles can it. To be honest, I can't wait to get out there, this is a sensation I'm sure a lot of you can directly relate to. I am of course well aware I may be eating those words in the coming months though. Anyway I can't imagine I'll be able to share much of anything due to OpSec concerns, once again I'm sure you'll all be able to relate to this. So wish me luck and I'll be back to rambling on this forum in about six or seven months.

Cheers,

-{SpoonmaN}-

Just make sure you come home safe.

Comment

That's my job sir. Well, its part of it anyway.

Comment

Check six, keep your head down and come home safe.

Comment

Give hell to whoever needs givin'
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

good hunting and come back safe.
            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Try the lamb, it's delicious when purchased off the local economy and grilled with some pepper.

Stay low. Check out Bamiyan if you get a chance.

Oh, and if you visit Orgun E, enjoy the Dining Facility (Hard Rocket Cafe).
              "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

Godspeed. Keep focused on the task at hand, it'll be done before you know it.
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Godd luck Spoon, be safe!
                  Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                  X