Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wandered into the PakistaniDefence.com Forum the other day...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wandered into the PakistaniDefence.com Forum the other day...

I know some of you folks used to hang out there from time to time. Anybody still do?
    Big contrast between this place and that one; wander around here with your tinfoil hat on and you'll get your *ss handed to you (verbally). Over there the craziest statements are met with applause, or at worst, silence.

There are a couple of China vs. USA threads going on now that I would LOVE to chime in on, but I just started a new contract, and I will be swamped until Feb.

Would anybody else care to go pour a little reality on their parade?
    sigpicUSS North Dakota

We used to do that on Whiskey Tango. We'd go on down to PakDef, choose someone who was being really stupid, bombard him with facts until his head exploded and then wait for one of the more sane Admins to fall on him like a ton of bricks.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      We used to do that on Whiskey Tango. We'd go on down to PakDef, choose someone who was being really stupid, bombard him with facts until his head exploded and then wait for one of the more sane Admins to fall on him like a ton of bricks.
      That sounds like fun. I bet highsea can drive half of that board insane all by himself.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

If we really wanted to be cruel we'd unleash Tankie and Yellowbelly on them, and then come in and sweep up the remains
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          If we really wanted to be cruel we'd unleash Tankie and Yellowbelly on them, and then come in and sweep up the remains
          Isn't that against the Geneva Convention or something? You know, unleashing weapons of mass distraction...
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
            Isn't that against the Geneva Convention or something? You know, unleashing weapons of mass distraction...
            Damn, you been hanging out with us for too long. That pun is so groan-worthy it made me cringe.

Well done!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Comment

No, weapons of mass destruction would be OoE. It would be like a bunker buster! I would pay money to see THAT ! :banana:

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                No, weapons of mass destruction would be OoE. It would be like a bunker buster! I would pay money to see THAT ! :banana:
                Think we can start charging people to view the Colonel's feedings?

Comment

Sorry guys but given previous experiences of DNS etc we're really not into setting up board wars:blush:
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                  X