No announcement yet.

Stepping Down As Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TH, you can never be replaced only superseded.
    Last edited by sappersgt; 24 Aug 10,, 03:22.
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Well, dang.
      Last edited by ArmchairGeneral; 24 Aug 10,, 05:34. Reason: Had to replace stupid jaundiced sad face with the proper bluish one. Stupid "upgrades."
      I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Your tenure was absolutely brilliant. This was one of the best moderated and well-run boards I've ever seen. I am awed by the work you did here, and I appreciate it all, and apologize for making your term harder than it had to be.

You, sir, are a gift to the Board. I honor you for your qualities and for what you gave to the rest of us that weren't willing to do what you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
          Your tenure was absolutely brilliant. This was one of the best moderated and well-run boards I've ever seen. I am awed by the work you did here, and I appreciate it all, and apologize for making your term harder than it had to be.

You, sir, are a gift to the Board. I honor you for your qualities and for what you gave to the rest of us that weren't willing to do what you did.
          100% agreed , hang loose T/H stay chilled

Comment

To quote everyone else: dang
            For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
              TH, you can never be replaced only superseded.
              My thoughts exactly, thanks for the great job
              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Job well done, thanks and appreciate all your hard work.

Now go drink something!
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

i thank you for the job you´ve done keeping the board so much above the rest forums i visit.
                  If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Haven't seen Pari in a couple of days since his promotion. I have all ideas he's running around naked somewhere. Guess I had better try to find him.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                      Haven't seen Pari in a couple of days since his promotion. I have all ideas he's running around naked somewhere. Guess I had better try to find him.
                      I located him. Didn't know he was in Oregon.....

TYLER THOMAS

An Oregon State offensive lineman has been kicked off the football team after being naked while breaking into a woman’s Corvalis home over the weekend.*Tyler Thomas was eventually tasered by local police.

The highlight of the police report: The completely naked Thomas “got into a three-point stance” before lunging at the officers. Who tased him.

Comment

Oh wow...they didn't happen to find any...uh...sheep did they? Poor Pari. Maybe we will hear from him soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                          last time i saw him was couple of hours ago on Music-thread, he was posting the Captain And Commander soundtrack.
                          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by BD1 View Post
                            last time i saw him was couple of hours ago on Music-thread, he was posting the Captain And Commander soundtrack.
                            Uh-oh.

Comment

Thanks everybody, I really do appreciate all of the warm comments. Like I said, I'll still be around ;)
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Are you still here? I thought you left!
                                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X