No announcement yet.

Am I crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tankie, some of us are a bit more refined in our tastes. Not all of us have gotten to the point where we buy by the gallon, and therefore don't care what it is we're drinking, as long as it's got booze in it
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

And there m,lud i rest my case ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wimp

Comment

See? You're so booze rattled you don't understand that I fall into the "still care what I drink" category, while you're in the "24 hours a day, 24 beers in a case" category
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          See? You're so booze rattled you don't understand that I fall into the "still care what I drink" category, while you're in the "24 hours a day, 24 beers in a case" category
          Time will tell ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wimp

Comment

Working...
          X