No announcement yet.

Wab 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really appreciate all the work you guys have put in especially paying the extortionate VB 4 license.

Also the guys over at DFI have been playing with VB 4 for a while so you can sort of have a preview of what worked out and what didn't.
    Last edited by bolo121; 08 Aug 10,, 04:49. Reason: edited due to embarrassment
    For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Wait a minute- :D
      I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Or maybe- :)

Comment

dang...

ok corrected my error.
          For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Nope, not that either. How are you getting that smiley?

Now I've got to check 'em all. :( :)

edit: Aha! : )) does the trick! :)) Weird, it seems like we have all the old ones, except the standard smiley seems to have changed, but we've added an extra biggrin. Oh, and an extra sad. :(

Maybe-

editedit: Nope.
            Last edited by ArmchairGeneral; 08 Aug 10,, 04:55.

Comment

This is almost as fun as searching for new emoticons on Facebook chat.

Comment

I was wondering why the WAB suddenly went all "pastel" on me. PS where did the emoticons go?.... oops just found them.
                Last edited by Monash; 08 Aug 10,, 11:19.
                If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Its very corporate looking for lack of better term. Im all for it... ignore the blind old whining gheezers
                  The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Anyone notice yet that the search on username produces somewhat... outdated results?

Comment

If you mean searching for posts, I did notice that after the first few posts from today and yesterday, the results jump all the way back to 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I just want to point that the huge amount of work Adam and I performed (the vBulletin upgrade and new theme was NOT a straightforward process in any sense) was done in our own personal time.

We highly appreciate the gratitute conveyed by some members :-).
                        And I much appreciate it matey. I'm only beginning to understand how difficult setting up a site actually is....
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Good Job Done with the new skin and all. When I first landed here, I had to recheck the address to ensure that I had landed on the correct site....this is not only awesome but refreshing as well.

However having said that there are 2 things that can definitely be looked into
                          1) Look at the below screenshot....that "Multiquote this Message" thingy is way off line
                          Screenshot attached.

2) Font Size can definiltely be increased by 2 points and made a bit bold or a new font type can be considered.

Overall a Good Job. The one thing that I most definitely liked is what I noticed while uploading the screenshot...in how it shows the list of all the files that you have previously uploaded.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                            Namaste Soham...Being a Luddite I liked the old one as well but as they say, 'change is as good as a rest' :))

Hakuna Matata
                            Greetings sir ! Hope you have been good.

Talking of Luddites...
                            " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

RIGHT. I have been puking up all over my house the last few days but I'm feeling better today so will try and investigate/fix some of the issues.

Comment

New temporary logo created by Parihaka btw!

Comment

Working...
                                X