No announcement yet.

Wab 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operationally, much better. Typeface and colors are rather tepid. Can they be punched up? Bolder, bigger?

Nevertheless, I am sure all of us appreciate your efforts.
    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

It's really starting to come together now Martin!

Comment

How is the black?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Do you happen to have experience with CSS?

Never trust a web developer to trouble shoot a network. Likewise never let an IT guy touch CSS!
          hell no, I farm that stuff out, I'm strictly graphic design. I'm happy to give suggestions for you to implement though :))
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

What do you think of Adam's design skills?

Comment

How is the black?
              Blacks good, if you could drop the luminence on the background down to about 90% and either bold the text or change to something like Franklin Gothic Medium might help too.

Leibniz

Comment

What do you think of Adam's design skills? I chose the colors myself.
                He shouldn't give up his day job ;)
                As for the colours, well, ..... i'm speechless :)

Leibniz

Comment

And we have flags!

Comment

I am freaking blind!!!! I want to go back to the original colors pronto!!! I am blind!! I tell you!! I am blind!!

Comment

And we have flags!
                      Ohhhhh, I like those. Can the main banner be a gif file? i.e. animated?

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                        Ohhhhh, I like those. Can the main banner be a gif file? i.e. animated?
                        I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                          I'm with gunnut, the text would be easier on the eyes if it were a bit darker and maybe one or two sizes larger.

And maybe a different default font? :))

Other than that, a bang up job, Martin!
                          Text??? There's text on this page????Lord help me it's hell getting old........where's that magnifying glass???;):))
                          "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                            Text??? There's text on this page????Lord help me it's hell getting old........where's that magnifying glass???;):))
                            Ctrl + is your friend ;)

Leibniz

Comment

The type color is much better...now, how about a 2 pt jump in font size...please
                              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                                The type color is much better...now, how about a 2 pt jump in font size...please
                                Been trying to figure that out for a few hours now. Will have to leave that for Martin to fix up tomorrow I think. vBulletin is hard. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X