Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korea to show the real world how to get rid of traffic jams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea to show the real world how to get rid of traffic jams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-hyVzTVDLg

Okay, so what happens when one of those platforms lands on a moving car or truck?

Next question: Mis-direct enemy supply routes? Like they're going to take orders from a girl that fell from a giant large umbrella in something that you're now publicizing on international television!!!

Some great quotes, for the girls, though. Jeez, I though the Major was gonna cream her pants or something, she was so excited about directing traffic:

"Our own traffic control version of "Shock and Awe". By our dramatic demonstration of this traffic control capability, we wanted to show the world our superiority. It gives us great joy to let everyone behold the traffic platforms we have developed secretly"
    "You feel as free as a bird. And then to land and direct traffic? Life doesn't get much better than this!"
    She definitely needs some more goals in life, to be a bit more ambitious...

The other girl was even better:

I'm so excited to be a part of this, I can barely contain myself! I am going to pee any second now!
    Too easy.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Bigross...

Mate too much time in either a tank or Queensland has made you go dull... you do realise this is SATIRE?
      The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

I've been sick week or so, barely sleeping and still working on my feet all day for the past 2 days.

I'm usually much better at detecting crap...
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by chakos View Post
          Bigross...

Mate too much time in either a tank or Queensland has made you go dull... you do realise this is SATIRE?

The North Korean version of "SMILE. YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA".

And we didn't think they had a sense of humor.
          Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Who knew the NK had their version of The Onion?
            Got a chuckle from me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
              I've been sick week or so, barely sleeping and still working on my feet all day for the past 2 days.

I'm usually much better at detecting crap...
              Whaaa, whaaa, whaaa. I would hope you do work on your FEET, otherwise if it were on your back, well, just sayin'.

Comment

Basically, the past 2 days were spent with 8 hour shifts of standing and jumping and singing and being extremely hyperactive in order to garner attention to get people to sign up for a raffle.

I know, but it's what pays the bills until I can land a normal job or decide what to do with myself

Comment

This is a conspiracy, grossie!

They're all just trying to make you feel dumb.

Yes, that video is real and yes there really is such a thing.

Don't let these 'holier than thou' people tell you any differently!

P.S. By the way, those translations were all wrong. I'ts the usual "Our Great leader provided us with state of the art technology that proves we are still the world leaders when it comes to innovations and technical know-how. Our leader has made it possible for us to lead the world in this way and my heart swells with pride and we are the chosen few..blah..blah..blah........says nothing about wanting to pee. :))

Kinda funny they way they talk actually.

Sheesh, even their jokes have propoganda.

Comment

What traffic is there in NK? just a hand full of privileged party members, what a joke, they should invest in feeding their people instead of this useless junk!

Comment

I have no doubt that soon we will see headlines proclaiming.

This Just In

North Korea's Dear Leader has just announced plans to test fire a Taepodond 2 missile equipped with MIRV’ed Traffic Girls.

The Taepodond 2 has an estimated range 3,500 to 4,300 km giving North Korea the ability with its new terror weapon to disrupt commuter traffic and even elk migrations in Alaska and northern Canada. :))
                      Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

Heh the young major is a peach tho huh , she could have directed my guided muscle anytime woo hoo;)

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

P.S. By the way, those translations were all wrong. I'ts the usual "Our Great leader provided us with state of the art technology that proves we are still the world leaders when it comes to innovations and technical know-how. Our leader has made it possible for us to lead the world in this way and my heart swells with pride and we are the chosen few..blah..blah..blah........says nothing about wanting to pee. :))

Kinda funny they way they talk actually.

Sheesh, even their jokes have propoganda.

Hey now, The Great Leader took sympathy of such hardworking women. He provided them shade and a way to stay out of the rain.

And a heated floor for the winter. How cool is that?

Like you said, They speak with a funny accent.

The Korean version of what in America would be called a "Yankee" accent?
                          Last edited by Gun Grape; 20 Jul 10,, 04:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                            Hey now, The Great Leader took sympathy of such hardworking women. He provided them shade and a way to stay out of the rain.

And a heated floor for the winter. How cool is that?

Like you said, They speak with a funny accent.

The Korean version of what in America would be called a "Yankee" accent?
                            Actually, I was thinking about that.

They sound alot like how South Koreans talked back in the fifties and sixties.

My dad had recordings of an old audio of a newscaster back in the 50's announcing the armistice and they sounded just like that.

Comment

What traffic is there in NK?

J'ai en marre.

Comment

Working...
                              X