BB 62 Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB 62 Korea

This film is probably buried somewhere on this board. But I just got the link to it from Tom Helvig so I thought I'd pass it on.

NavyTV
    Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Well done. Thanks Rusty...I really enjoyed that.

Comment

Black Gang @ 9:17

I think my favorite was the "Black Gang" @ 9:17, pictures of the Engine room in action. ;) Thanks for posting Rusty.

Comment

I really enjoyed that Rusty, Thank you.

It reminds me of Baron von Mullenheim's Book on the Bismark, with the cobbler, the tailor and the baker (the Baron has similar pictures of life on the Bismark)

I have a question, do they still do an evening prayer on navy ships? I was impressed by that part too.
        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
          I really enjoyed that Rusty, Thank you.

It reminds me of Baron von Mullenheim's Book on the Bismark, with the cobbler, the tailor and the baker (the Baron has similar pictures of life on the Bismark)

I have a question, do they still do an evening prayer on navy ships? I was impressed by that part too.
          Not on any of the ships I was at sea on. Perhaps it is no longer politically correct.
          Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Working...
          X