What Happened to Youtube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to Youtube?

is it just my imagination or did all the Youtube links just die? They all seem to be coming up whitescreen on my computer - they were working when I logged in a couple of hours ago. Is it just me?
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
    is it just my imagination or did all the Youtube links just die? They all seem to be coming up whitescreen on my computer - they were working when I logged in a couple of hours ago. Is it just me?
    Ignore me. Must just be my computer playing up. Seems OK now.
    sigpic

Comment

Who said that? All I can see is white noise where the user name and avatar should be....
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
        Who said that? All I can see is white noise where the user name and avatar should be....

Well when it clears up there's a guy pointing a gun at you - and no Col. Yu to dash to your defence.
        sigpic

Comment

Man, I guess those Kiwis and Aussies really don't like each other. That's okay by me - while they're busy fightin' my fellow Americans can have their women!
          "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post
            Man, I guess those Kiwis and Aussies really don't like each other. That's okay by me - while they're busy fightin' my fellow Americans can have their women!
            Step back Sir those are not women baaa baaa
            Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
            ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
            X