No announcement yet.

2010 State of Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minute 26, the inevitable brush up. Once again, completely NSW's fault, at least that how I saw that tackle
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Queensland wins, 34-6! A complete and total rout of NSW, Queensland takes their 5th championship in a row!

Hey Bigfella, can you do me a favor and pick 6 numbers between 1-37, and another number between 1-8? I could use me a good couple millions...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
        Queensland wins, 34-6! A complete and total rout of NSW, Queensland takes their 5th championship in a row!

Hey Bigfella, can you do me a favor and pick 6 numbers between 1-37, and another number between 1-8? I could use me a good couple millions...
        Nuthin' personal mate, but if I were that good I'd pick 'em meself & come visit you in sunny Israel.:))

Even without the added spice the Cane Toads were a fair show. Add in the extra motivation courtesy of white trash boy & it was a lock. Just surprised more people weren't hurt.
        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Well, you better hurry up, then. Another three-four months and we hit the cold season, and the cold season here is quite dreary

Comment

Game 3 is about to kick off. I'm hoping for a Queensland sweep. Unfortunately I can't find a website with a decent stream... :(

Comment

Clean sweep! Well done Queensland!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                Clean sweep! Well done Queensland!!!
                Yeah, take that in the arse NSW!!! :-).
                "There is no such thing as society" - Margaret Thatcher

Comment

Working...
                X