X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
    Really? I'm starting to call my daughter "Bankruptcy"
    LOL, I know the feeling....
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
      Too late I'm sorry Asim. He's called Barnaby, but his nickname is Barnacle because of his habit of latching on and sticking like glue.
      MY daughter had a new request of me a few weeks ago. When she calls my name, I normally answer "What Honey?" She informed me she would now like me to reply with "What Princess?"

*sigh*

I am going to assume that your son will never request you refer to him as "The Little Prince". ;)
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
        I am going to assume that your son will never request you refer to him as "The Little Prince". ;)
        He has been known to be called several things at 2.30am when he decides he wants to play, but 'prince' isn't one of them ;)
        Fortunately for him, as he is no fool, he

1: smiles sweetly (as per photo) when he sees me and

2: is happy to watch daddy play GT4 on the playstation.

Otherwise he would have been sold for medical experiments by now.

Leibniz

Comment

heh, old threads. Well, he's grown somewhat and has now joined his father in playing with big boys toys

Attached Files

Leibniz

Comment

That BMW 5 grew nice
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
              Hey guys for those interested, my second child and first son was born 2 days ago. Home birth, 9lb 6oz in old money, mother used no pain killers and is rightfully extremely proud of herself, bless her. Haven't decided on use name yet though we're leaning toward Hector, second and third names Robert James for grand and great-grandfathers. My mother says he's got bigger feet and hands than I did which apparently indicates grown size, so if he's gonna be bigger than me he'll be 6ft 2inches or taller. He's got dark skin like me rather than fair like his sister/mother and you can hear him yelling from a 100 metres down the road.
              Congrats pari

:danc:

hmm, old thread, saw the pic above,looks bloody big for 9lb 6oz
              Last edited by Double Edge; 05 Nov 14,, 09:17.

Comment

Great pic of your son and the SUV.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Oh man im jealous. So many things that i wanna do with my son but alas at 5 months old i have a bit of a wait before he grabs a fishing rod, puts on hiking boots or comes with me 4wdriving in the ute.
                  The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Good looking kid Pari.

Comment

Working...
                    X