Best World News TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best World News TV?

Just signed upi to Livestation.com to get the AlJazeera news chanel and the BBC world service.

Great stuff.

What channels (or tv news services) do you folks turn to for international affairs etc?

Originally posted by ROB View Post
    Just signed upi to Livestation.com to get the AlJazeera news chanel and the BBC world service.

Great stuff.

What channels (or tv news services) do you folks turn to for international affairs etc?
    RTE (Raidio Teilifis Eireann) is the local, and provides a pretty excellent coverage of European affairs and how it relates to me, BBC is brilliant for international news in general, and if I'm looking for an American view CNN or MSNBC usually do the trick.

Al-Jazeera is pretty good, and provides a perspective much less commonly seen in Western Media.

My mam and dad used to love Radio Luxembourg, haven't listened to it in years though.
    Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
    - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Don't really watch TV. For news I see what Yahoo! is trending, I see some headlines from AP, and see what people post here. Manage to stay fairly updated that way
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Fox News and various websites.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

mcneil-lehrer and cspan. Don't waste my time with entertainment news channels like FOX, CNN, BBC, MSNBC, etc.

Google news for an overview and WSJ when online.
          "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Working...
          X