I don't know how it happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how it happened

It turned upside down on its own accord!
    Attached Files
    We're so bad, we're even bad at it

We've done nothing wrong!
    Attached Files
    We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

Maybe a couple folks got a bit drunk after the parade last week?
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Looks like a training chassis; guess I know a new driver that won't be driving tanks in the army!
        "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

It fell from a trailer.
          Those who know don't speak
          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
            It fell from a trailer.
            that is what i think too, fell off a flatbed.
            their riggers suck.
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

What were they moving a SU-100 for? A parade or from one museum to another?

Comment

There was a massive parade on May 9.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/nat...10-parade.html
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                X