China school attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China school attack

March 23 , Fujian Nanping. 55 seconds, eight children were killed, there are five serious injuried.

April 12, in front of a primary school in Guangxi province, a man injured 5 persons(3 chilren) and killed 2 persons(one children and one old women)

April 28 ,in Guangdong province, a man injured 16 teachers and students with a knife.

April 29, Jiangsu province ,in one kindergarten, a man chopped 32 persons(26 children) with a knife.

April 30, Weifang ,ShanDong province,in one kindergarten, a man injured 5 children with a hammer before self-immolation.

May 12 , Shaanxi Province,in one Nursery,one man killed 9 persons including seven children, two teachers., injured More than 20 people (11 children)before Suicide .
    I don't know why,but these cases have happened during 50 days .Is it China that I‘m living in?God bless our poor children.All the metamorphosis go to hell!
    Last edited by Luke Gu; 13 May 10,, 14:38.

HANZHONG, China – A man charged into a kindergarten in northwestern China with a cleaver Wednesday and hacked to death seven children and two adults — the fifth such rampage in less than two months. The attacker then went home and killed himself.

The assault, which left 11 other children hospitalized, occurred despite heightened security countrywide, with gates and cameras installed at some schools and additional police and guards posted at entrances.
    7 children killed at China school in latest attack - Yahoo! News

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Gu View Post
      I don't know why,but these cases have happened during 50 days .Is it China that I‘m living in?God bless our poor children.All the metamorphosis go to hell!
      It may be an effect of one crazy hearing about what another crazy has done and getting the same idea.

Goes to show that you don't need guns to commit horrific acts of murder.

Comment

Originally posted by citanon View Post
        It may be an effect of one crazy hearing about what another crazy has done and getting the same idea.

Goes to show that you don't need guns to commit horrific acts of murder.
        You know,many Chinese are discussing what’s wrong.I think the first case even shouldn't be reported.The media never think about the bad influence of these reports.As for the Critic,they just say all of these are because of Social injustice.Aren't they give more useful suggestion?I ‘m angry when I see someone still say these killers also are Victim .They just are Useless cowards.They even don't have Courage to attack adults.Are there more shameful people than them?

Comment

Luke,

Terrible tragedies. My sympathies to the families who have lost children.

Comment

You know,many Chinese are discussing what’s wrong.I think the first case even shouldn't be reported.The media never think about the bad influence of these reports.As for the Critic,they just say all of these are because of Social injustice.Aren't they give more useful suggestion?I ‘m angry when I see someone still say these killers also are Victim .They just are Useless cowards.They even don't have Courage to attack adults.Are there more shameful people than them?
            Luke, my heart bleeds. You have no idea how much this hurts. I was UNPROFOR and I've seen dead babies and it's a nightmare that doesn't go away ... and I don't want it too.

This being said, you have a job to do. You have a job to educate the teachers and other adults. It is not their jobs to complain. It is their job to get stabbed instead of the children. Further more, it is their job to get stabbed and to get killed before one single cut happens on the children.

And when other adults come on the scene, it is the job of the teachers to scream loud and louder for help. When that help comes, it is the help's job to make sure this freaking jerk never breathes again.

This may sound like taking the law into your own hands. Yes, it is but the end result is that you have one dead freak instead of 20 dead kids. I would have gladly gone to prison for that.

Comment

This is just horrific. My condolences to you all.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I think it should be reported as you can't really cover such a big incident (you can ban the stories but that will just make rumors grow, and then you won't have a valid reason to warn people and increase school security). However, there were a lot of problems with earlier media coverage in the country. They gave it way too much coverage and did not do enough in NOT giving the perpetrator any credit or empathy. Saying that it is a revolt or last resort against certain social injustice is definitely something one should not do as a reporter or commentator, even if that is how you feel, you must not say it on a report if you want to be socially responsible. You can talk about social problems, but that should be discussed under a completely separate context. Merely adding that such atrocity is wrong and should be condemned is not enough if one has already gave them credit.

Here is a good read about ethical implications in reporting suicide. It could definitely apply to homicide-suicide as well.
                Preventive strategies on suicide - Google Books

Comment

It's just very difficult to stop this kind of thing. In the latest incident, the teacher and his mother (who helped at the kindergarden), were the first and third victims killed. Then the perp went around the kindergarden and hacked every kid he could find. It took just minutes. :(

Comment

All doors should be locked when the kids are inside, and when the kids are outside there should be at least three adults watching them to create the first line of defense.

Whatever political injustice these people had, they have just lost all of their justice when they committed such atrocity. These lunatics are just coward. Any person who harms and hurts kids have no moral principle, and I am not interesting in their and their sympathizers' reasons and excuses. People could express their angers in many ways but not toward kids espeically not in this way.

Comment

Tasers, that will stop it.

Comment

Why all of that happen are because China is on the brink of collapse.
                        All roads lead to Chang An.

Comment

Why all of that happen are because China is on the brink of collapse.
                          What do you want to express?I didn't understand your words.China society will be collapse?
                          Tasers, that will stop it.
                          How?Send police to preschool to protect them or give every teacher one gun?

Comment

Originally posted by kyli View Post
                            All doors should be locked when the kids are inside, and when the kids are outside there should be at least three adults watching them to create the first line of defense.
                            give the teachers a .45 ACP (or whatever China's equivalent is) and teach them how to use it.. (you know what happens when you bring a knife to a gun fight)

if you lock the doors with the kids inside, and a fire breaks out you'll have a much worse disaster..

Comment

Shoot the psychos. My Condolences.
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X