Great podcast on Itunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great podcast on Itunes

It's free on the history of Rome and is up tp about 2000 minutes and half done.
    Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
    ~Ronald Reagan

Can't will till I retire. I'll end up being busier than now, but it will be doing what I want to do!
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post
      Can't will till I retire. I'll end up being busier than now, but it will be doing what I want to do!
      lol, an IPOD means never leaving home w/o the history of Rome in my ears. I get in at least an hour a day. You have to exercise at some point Shek. Or do you plan on producing them?
      At Actium I almost fell to a bus....I'm not even half way through. It is a FANTASTIC podcast. It isn't at all dry, has some wit and flows well in 20 minute segments. I only hope it goes to 1204 or 1453 which would mean 5 years of listening.
      ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

12 Byzantine Rulers: The History of the Byzantine Empire
        also free on Itunes
        ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
        X