Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ULTIMATE shovel, made in China of course!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ULTIMATE shovel, made in China of course!

Something OOE might appreciate. :))

LiveLeak.com - Okay guys, you can stop your lifelong search for the perfect shovel.......

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/ris...rmy-knife.html

Comment

Ginzu Knife

I don't want it unless it can slice tomatoes.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Brilliant .;)

Comment

Soundtrack

I think bigross86 had it right on Tarek's link. The music was pure "Blazing Saddles" I expected to see Gene Wilder and Cleavon Little ride in any moment.

JAD_333 was correct about tool-shaft length. Dem' chinese are lower to the ground...and FIT too. Busy lil' beavers they weres. My back got sore watching them.
          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
            I think bigross86 had it right on Tarek's link. The music was pure "Blazing Saddles" I expected to see Gene Wilder and Cleavon Little ride in any moment.

JAD_333 was correct about tool-shaft length. Dem' chinese are lower to the ground...and FIT too. Busy lil' beavers they weres. My back got sore watching them.
            Hah , i watched that last night , one of my all time favs , Heady lamar , i also watched young frankenstein , another great film :))

Comment

Coincidence, I saw Men in Tights (the film, for anyone with an overactive imagination) the other night. Brilliant stuff. Have I mentioned that Mel Brooks is a god?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Nothing to see here: just like any other shovel it will not stand up by itself.
                Pharoh was pimp but now he is dead. What are you going to do today?

Comment

Working...
                X