Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
    "Trying to have your muffin and eat it too?"

Make no mistake but self-interest lies behind my perspective. Absolutely.:) Munching on that muffin lies at the heart of the matter.;)
    :))
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Glad you liked it... ;)
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
        Trying to have your muffin and eat it too?

Comment

Tankie, a 3 month Necropost just to smile? Even though it's my joke, and I duly appreciate it, we're gonna need to call the zombies out on this one, unless there's something new we haven't seen yet.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I think this tennis player lady will cause earthquake and destructive volcano both at the same time.:))

Note the Green Nikes,

Comment

Originally posted by Aryajet View Post
              I think this tennis player lady will cause earthquake and destructive volcano both at the same time.:))

Note the Green Nikes,

Nikes? What Nikes? My Mouse locked up as I scrolled down and couldn't see below her blue shorts -- and the fact she obviously is not wearing underwear panties.
              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Alternate version if the first one doesn't work:

Last edited by bigross86; 27 Jul 10,, 18:40.

Comment

Tankie, a 3 month Necropost just to smile? Even though it's my joke, and I duly appreciate it, we're gonna need to call the zombies out on this one, unless there's something new we haven't seen yet.
                  Soz mate but i dont get email notification no more and have to trawl through the posts

Comment

I just stay signed in, and whenever I visit I click on the "New Posts" button on the toolbar up on top. It immediately collects and shows all the threads that have had new posts since the last time I've visited.

It's much easier than trolling thorough the forums, and it doesn't clog up my email, either

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                      Nikes? What Nikes? My Mouse locked up as I scrolled down and couldn't see below her blue shorts -- and the fact she obviously is not wearing underwear panties.
                      Not only is she not wearing underwear, her crotch is shaved. ;) Doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? :P

Gee Tankie, you need a quick drive thru orientation of WAB posting features, or should we just charge you with PUI? :))

Comment

Alternate version if the first one doesn't work:

I believe chaps north of English Channel also call it Hoof.

Comment

I know that non-Iranians will not understand Persian (mine is limited) but just to prove that this latest story hasnt been made-up. The heading is all you need to know.

'Iran cleric forbids women to watch wrestling and swimming televised matches because they are erotic.'

This cleric's name is Ahamd Khatami and he is one of the more extremist Ayatollah's in Iran. I do not know when he made this statement. Recently, i assume.

Comment

Is he related to former President Khatami? I find it interesting how often families of many Iranian clergy apparently have such divergent views, family reunions at Ramadan must be quite a sight to watch, long as one is out of the range of thrown utensils.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywatcher View Post
                              Is he related to former President Khatami? I find it interesting how often families of many Iranian clergy apparently have such divergent views, family reunions at Ramadan must be quite a sight to watch, long as one is out of the range of thrown utensils.
                              I am not aware of any family relationship between former President Mohammad Khatami and Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami. Altho both wear black turbans, which in Shi'a tradition signifies that they are (or claim to be) from the family of the Prophet Mohammad. So in that sense, yeah they are 'related'. Families and family connections are actually an important factor within Iranian power-circles. Mir-Hossein Mousavi, the 'opposition leader' is actually some kind of relative or in-law of the 'Supreme Leader'.

Comment

Working...
                              X