Kick Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick Ass

anyone see the movie yet? made for an entertaining saturday night; i want to adopt Hit Girl
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by astralis View Post
    anyone see the movie yet? made for an entertaining saturday night; i want to adopt Hit Girl
    Liked it! Much better than I expected, a pleasant surprise. What did you think of the teacher and notice the setup for the sequel?!

;)
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

re: teacher, do you mean the one Kick Ass was ogling at the beginning of the film?

yeah, saw the set-up, it looks like number 2 will be a send-up of the batman series...
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Saw it, loved it. Fantastic movie!

Comment

Working...
        X