American Civil War in Sixteen Seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Civil War in Sixteen Seconds

Why someone would take the time to do a claymation video of this, I have no idea, but you still gotta love YouTube!

"So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

It lightens a somewhat quiet day.:)

Comment

It would be better if it were Jeff Davis....or Grant.

Still, excellent.
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post
        Why someone would take the time to do a claymation video of this, I have no idea, but you still gotta love YouTube!
        That's from Adult Swim's Robot Chicken and those are action figures (or dolls, depending on your preferred nomeclature). If I'm not mistaken, Abraham Lincoln is being voiced by Seth Green.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          That's from Adult Swim's Robot Chicken and those are action figures (or dolls, depending on your preferred nomeclature). If I'm not mistaken, Abraham Lincoln is being voiced by Seth Green.
          yup

Comment

Working...
          X